Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    had lunch at Harry's in Milford, good cheeseburger and tots
    Haven’t eaten there since the last ownership change or maybe longer. Went on a Saturday night about 8:30 last year with couple of friends ( more of your almost next door neighbors ). Place was full of smoke and had country music blaring. We didn’t stay. Bunch of other friends frequent often. Guess we need to try again.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    So I lived here for 32 years and never got called for jury duty. Not even a notice letter. So suddenly in the past year, I think they have sent me 4 notice letters. This is getting ridiculous.
    I was called 35-40 years ago during corn harvest. Was seated in the jury box, questioned by the 2 attorneys. They didn’t seem to like that I was more concerned about harvest than the trial and told me I could leave.

Another time I had a migraine, lying on the bathroom floor, hugging the porcelain throne at time I was to report. Received a phone call, told them the situation and I wouldn’t be coming. They person said they were sending a policeman to haul me in. I said fine, back door is open, and bring plenty of barf bags. They decided I could be excused.

During Covid I was drawn for Federal court in South Bend. Before the date to appear they decided to excuse senior citizens due to their supposed higher Covid risk.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Haven’t eaten there since the last ownership change or maybe longer. Went on a Saturday night about 8:30 last year with couple of friends ( more of your almost next door neighbors ). Place was full of smoke and had country music blaring. We didn’t stay. Bunch of other friends frequent often. Guess we need to try again.
    non smoking now and the food was good, not real fast, but timed well with the second beer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom