OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    facebook marketplace and Craig'slist
    Too many other needs in the que currently. New weed whip, bumpers and a winch for the truck, wheels and tires for the same, solar generator, one more raised bed in the garden. Apparently, I need a new phone to make my hearing aids work correctly. Will someone explain to me how Verizon gave me $800 in credit for trading in my old phone and somehow I owe them $711 dollars if I want to trade this phone in after paying the difference between the cost of the new phone and the $800, up front? I'm gonna move to Patriot mobile and tell Verizon to pound sand pretty soon. Sick of their political leanings and their accounting tricks to keep you in their program.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Too many other needs in the que currently. New weed whip, bumpers and a winch for the truck, wheels and tires for the same, solar generator, one more raised bed in the garden. Apparently, I need a new phone to make my hearing aids work correctly. Will someone explain to me how Verizon gave me $800 in credit for trading in my old phone and somehow I owe them $711 dollars if I want to trade this phone in after paying the difference between the cost of the new phone and the $800, up front? I'm gonna move to Patriot mobile and tell Verizon to pound sand pretty soon. Sick of their political leanings and their accounting tricks to keep you in their program.
    Verizon support. I've had ongoing issues with them for some time. Unfortunately they are the only option here

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Verizon support. I've had ongoing issues with them for some time. Unfortunately they are the only option here
    I've been with them for 18 yrs. Never had a a problem they couldn't solve until now. But I AM sick of their retention schemes. Patriot mobile uses their towers as well as the other major carriers and a friend was here last week on PM's system with no troubles. Verizon was the only one that worked here for a long time.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I have no to little signal at my house most of the time.. even SOS comes up on the screen. We have WIFI and it helps with the calls and text most of the time but not all the time... its sad how much they charge and for ****** signal. I have went round and round with customer support but to little satisfaction. Supposedly they are building a new tower closer to me, not soon enough.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Good Morning to you! Magyars, Bedome, Red, DD, Expat, Patience, Target, SAM, MOM, 1BDV8, Greg. May the day be a good one to all of us!
    Finishing up mowing when I get home, then go get horse feed and hopefully BED!
    Meeting with contractor tomorrow evening.. the lead person for our job quit.. not a bad thing. Never wrote anything down, always forgot something and did stuff like hire someone to bury a 1" water line using an excavator w/ a 2' bucket.. destroyed my yard. So hopefully everything will get back on track, we are a little behind on the barn.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good Morning to you! Magyars, Bedome, Red, DD, Expat, Patience, Target, SAM, MOM, 1BDV8, Greg. May the day be a good one to all of us!
    Finishing up mowing when I get home, then go get horse feed and hopefully BED!
    Meeting with contractor tomorrow evening.. the lead person for our job quit.. not a bad thing. Never wrote anything down, always forgot something and did stuff like hire someone to bury a 1" water line using an excavator w/ a 2' bucket.. destroyed my yard. So hopefully everything will get back on track, we are a little behind on the barn.
    Morning, TM. Morning, all.

Eggs in the quick pot and coffee working. Off to row.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom