OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    sounds like a plan, when will you be coming by?

Not sure, hadn’ thought that far ahead. Probably 45 minutes or bit more to Essenhaus from my house ? I would probably aim to leave home about 1 or soon after. 10 - 15 minutes to your house ? Or what would you estimate travel time from NP ?

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Not sure, hadn’ thought that far ahead. Probably 45 minutes or bit more to Essenhaus from my house ? I would probably aim to leave home about 1 or soon after. 10 - 15 minutes to your house ? Or what would you estimate travel time from NP ?
    15 minutes from your house to mine and probably about 30 to Essenhaus from here

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Think I have mentioned before visiting one of my very best friends over last 50 some years that is basically an invalid. Sunday he was admitted to hospital. Unable to stand up with help, had not been eating, bed sores, several other worsening conditions. Wife just texted me that he is being released this afternoon to a health care facility for up to 20 days. Then probably to a nursing home. Was afraid this would be coming but another tuff blow to my emotions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Think I have mentioned before visiting one of my very best friends over last 50 some years that is basically an invalid. Sunday he was admitted to hospital. Unable to stand up with help, had not been eating, bed sores, several other worsening conditions. Wife just texted me that he is being released this afternoon to a health care facility for up to 20 days. Then probably to a nursing home. Was afraid this would be coming but another tuff blow to my emotions.
    Sorry to hear that Hardscrable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom