OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Much improvement today with Gunner. He and the little girl are getting along better and I'm not forcing him for anything. I'm letting him come 2 me and I won't mess with him while he's in his bed. He views that as his safe place and I will respect that.
    I'm giving him high value treats when I call him and I went out and played with him. His shields are coming down and with this little bit of progress, I know he will eventually settle in.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Howdy fellas, a good late afternoon to y’all. Beautiful day.

Expat - going to wait to give my review of Steubie’s. New decor was nice. Plenty of waitresses & hostess. Given a ‘lunch menu’. Was not impressed. Zero baskets on it. Zero fish, shrimp, anything fish. 1 side included vs. 2. Buddy and I finally ordered something. Took a long time for food to arrive. My salad came minus a fork and girl took off. Had to flag someone down and ask. Wasn’t impressed with my food. He didn’t say. Zero salt/pepper, ketchup, mustard on table. Has to be brought to you. We are going back for the evening menu soon with BIL & SIL. That will determine how many stars I give it. Shame cause it used to be so handy for me for lunch. Their loss is Chubbies gain

Last edited:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Pfft. They don't care. The mennonites like them and what they did.
    Now watch it, my wife was a Mennonite. Operative word being WAS. I kind of remember the stuff going on with that at the time but haven’t read last couple days stuff. I will say it ABSOLUTELY REALLY SURPRISES me that charges were filed. Regardless never thought it could happen there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom