OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Chores all caught up for the moment. Blood pressure higher than I wanted to see. Just finished packaging a return that needs to go to UPS Store in Warsaw as my closest drop off. Fed Ex returns I can drop off in Leesburg or Syracuse but no place closer for UOS.

Meeting a friend for lunch at Steubie's in Leesburg. It was previously Stacy's for decades. Closed NY Eve '22. Was sold for insurance company new office building. Got so much 'blow back' gave up on offices and new owner remodeled, etc. and now open again as a restaurant. Hoping still similar vibe, food, etc. and hasn't turned to fancy pants place :cool:

Heading out in a bit.

HAGD

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was not up on the drama after Stacy's closed. It was an institution. In my days with a prior employer, we used to all drink in there on occasion. They had a really good grilled tenderloin.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Mornin' all! Super late start for me. I've always been a bit of a night owl, but last night I didn't put my book (phone) down until about 4am. Prior to that, I was half watching Everybody Loves Raymond and also YouTube. I love to watch camping and cooking videos, but sometimes, a person falls down the rabbit hole into other things you never intended to watch (nothing bad, just odd stuff). I hate getting up real late as it feels like half the day is gone.

Having said all that, what a beautiful day it is outside!! :rockwoot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' all! Super late start for me. I've always been a bit of a night owl, but last night I didn't put my book (phone) down until about 4am. Prior to that, I was half watching Everybody Loves Raymond and also YouTube. I love to watch camping and cooking videos, but sometimes, a person falls down the rabbit hole into other things you never intended to watch (nothing bad, just odd stuff). I hate getting up real late as it feels like half the day is gone.

Having said all that, what a beautiful day it is outside!! :rockwoot:
    Howdy IndyGal! I'd be so messed up now if I kept that schedule. :):

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Howdy IndyGal! I'd be so messed up now if I kept that schedule. :):
    LOL. I'm going to make it my mission to go to bed by midnight or so.

At least we've been super productive this week, despite the odd hours. Been going through our basement. Half of it is finished, the other half just a typical basement. But we've been really going thru stuff and organizing everything. Becky is super into gardening and she has what seems like a hundred little plants started. With the glow of all the grow lights, it looks like we have a major operation going on down there, if you know what I mean. :cool:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    LOL. I'm going to make it my mission to go to bed by midnight or so.

At least we've been super productive this week, despite the odd hours. Been going through our basement. Half of it is finished, the other half just a typical basement. But we've been really going thru stuff and organizing everything. Becky is super into gardening and she has what seems like a hundred little plants started. With the glow of all the grow lights, it looks like we have a major operation going on down there, if you know what I mean. :cool:
    :pimp:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom