OSUT#252 - The Jolly Old Fat Guy is Coming Soon...don't forget to bake him some cookies

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wish we had a good chinese here in town. Just a cheap buffet and one that used to be good but when it got new ownership it went to crap.
    I miss The Consulate House that used to be downtown. Best Chinese buffet I've ever had. That's where I first had General Tso's chicken. It had the whole red peppers in the sauce, and it wasn't drowning in sauce like so many other places.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wish we had a good chinese here in town. Just a cheap buffet and one that used to be good but when it got new ownership it went to crap.
    We had a cheap buffet here too. Never went to it. Maybe just as well. They closed. We just order takeout from the place near us. We've been pretty happy with it whenever we get takeout.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

Would like the same thing here. Ours was ok, but I think I upset them by ordering eggrolls all the time and they intentionally sabotaged my last order to give me the hint. Or at least that's what it seemed like.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I remember my Mom making butterscotch haystack cookies using chow mein noodles and peanuts.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I hate to stir them up any more over there but boy is it tempting. I have some great lines I could use :D

R.4efb38455459ca906db2c8e5351236f1

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Would like the same thing here. Ours was ok, but I think I upset them by ordering eggrolls all the time and they intentionally sabotaged my last order to give me the hint. Or at least that's what it seemed like.
    Why would they care if you ordered egg rolls?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom