OSUT#252 - The Jolly Old Fat Guy is Coming Soon...don't forget to bake him some cookies

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The biscuits and gravy didn't agree with the granddaughter's tummy. :( She was throwing up a few minutes ago. Poor thing. I gave her some Pepto and a cold cloth for her forehead. Now she's resting on the couch and watching tv.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys.

I think we got home at 1:30 this morning but I was kicking some whiney girl's butt at pool. She kept trying to go ahead of others on the board and didn't seem to understand how to take turns. Her husband made some comment to me about how she doesn't like to lose like I was supposed to LET her win. I just laughed and said we all lose when we play, especially if we are playing against my husband. She had won two games before I beat her and then she didn't want to play anymore.

Have a ham thawing for supper. I figure I can put it in the oven to slow cook and we can go play a few games this afternoon.

Hubby got stove pipe cleaned out...still needs to do the chimney at some point, but says he doesn't want to do it today. I don't think it is really all that dirty so we'll see if he does it before bad weather arrives cause it won't happen after that until spring.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang, it's colder now than it was this morning. Down to 34*. We were getting some little ice pellets earlier when I was putting a fresh cut on the Christmas tree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom