OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Funny oatmeal story. My older sister and younger brother in later years both of which didn't like oatmeal tried to go on a diet which consisted of eating oatmeal to try and lose some weight. They both had a bowl of oatmeal in front of them.

My brother started eating his reluctantly, My sister abandoned ship and said after one bite 'I'm not eating this ****." You should have seen the look on his face after he was about done with his bowl. Needless to say that diet was short lived.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess I am old. Back in the day we would meet up at the bar and drink till last call. Going to a friend's Birthday party today, at 3:30 this afternoon, till 7:30 :):
    Those days are long gone for me as well. I get played out now just going a B'day party for that long.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Me thinks act doesn't care for oatmeal. That's the subtle impression I'm getting.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I ate a lot of thos sweetened and flavored packages of oatmeal and cream of wheat as a kid. I am okay with eating oatmeal on occasion now. Need to eat it more often now. It is not my favorite though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Up from my nap and ready to head to Lowe's and Walmart. I want to get a date book for Susan. She's going to have a lot of appointments coming up to keep track of, and she just scribbles things down on scraps of paper which get misplaced.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom