OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy DD ! So you guys are returning to the office effective 1/8 ?
    I know someone that will throw a fit if that’s the case.
    Howdy Coop. Oh she knows. But we've been going in 1 day a week for awhile. They're giving us December off (from the office) and then going back in on January 8th. Effective January 15th, it'll be 2 days a week (but January 15th is a holiday, so really January 22nd will be when we start 2 days).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have never had a personal cell phone. How much data a month does someone need? I would not be streaming movies on it. I would use my home WiFi most of the time during the day.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have never had a personal cell phone. How much data a month does someone need? I would not be streaming movies on it. I would use my home WiFi most of the time during the day.
    We have StraightTalk from Walmart. It's 45 bucks a month for unlimited everything I think. I don't use any data at all to speak of. There are probably some plans that are even cheaper with data caps. I'm just too lazy to look for one.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    We have StraightTalk from Walmart. It's 45 bucks a month for unlimited everything I think. I don't use any data at all to speak of. There are probably some plans that are even cheaper with data caps. I'm just too lazy to look for one.

I have straight talk 2 phone plan. Half what our Verizon plan was per month and I've never run out of data since I switched either. I watch youtube a few minutes a day while out and about, some INGO and email and that's about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom