OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Had to quickly run to the bank this afternoon. I had a 7 month CD. It matured a week ago. I never got a notice about it maturing, so they rolled it over to another 6 month CD at under 1%. Lucky for everyone, it was still in the grace period, so I put it into another 7 month CD at over 5%. That just seems sort of crooked. Why not roll it into this higher rate one to begin with instead of trying to catch me not paying attention?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would love to retire, but unfortunately, I don't think it will ever happen.
    I have too many years left, that gives the .gov plenty of time to exhaust the SS funds.
    I ran into the boss that sent the email about us returning on January 8th today and I said, "So, that's January 8th, 2027, right??" She got a laugh out of it. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh man, I got to work at 5:30 this morning and they were testing the fire alarm system. Strobe lights (constant) and a beep, then 4 skull-splitting blasts of a siren, pause 2 seconds, beep, 4 blasts of the siren... for a FULL HOUR. :faint: And going outside didn't help. It was the same out there. I wanted to find someone and ask them how friggin' long does it take them to know that it's working!

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I ran into the boss that sent the email about us returning on January 8th today and I said, "So, that's January 8th, 2027, right??" She got a laugh out of it. :):
    Howdy DD ! So you guys are returning to the office effective 1/8 ?
    I know someone that will throw a fit if that’s the case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom