• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good morning everyone :coffee: my wife woke me up at 2:30 and needed to got to the ER. Turns out she has a Viral infection and will basically just have to ride it out. She woke up yesterday with nausea and diarrhea and it went to chest tightness and muscle aches last night. We got back home at 5:00 this morning and the dogs decided I had slept enough.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back from Autozone and Harbor Freight. Got some Lucas Fuel System treatment and some 9 volt batteries. Replaced the batteries in the smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector. The other smoke detector is a 10 year one, so no battery to replace.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    good morning everyone :coffee: my wife woke me up at 2:30 and needed to got to the ER. Turns out she has a Viral infection and will basically just have to ride it out. She woke up yesterday with nausea and diarrhea and it went to chest tightness and muscle aches last night. We got back home at 5:00 this morning and the dogs decided I had slept enough.
    That sounds a lot like what hubby had two weeks ago without the nausea. He was down pretty much all week.

I played an extra hour of pool last night. It was super foggy driving home last night but our new codriver got us here safely. I can't wait till the kids see this guy...I plan to use him in place of my Christmas tree this year...put a santa hat on him and maybe a few lights....I introduce you to the new, bigger and better Bullwinkle.

IMG_20231105_083313008.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom