Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    KG1 I remember Dad having something like that. They gave him some leather strap contraption where he sat in his closet doorway with thing stretching his neck upward. Hope they give you some relief.
    Howdy Expat. Mom used to have a contraption like that. We still have the hook in the doorway to our laundry room.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I have a coffee warmer ancjr, it works like a candle warmer, except it's pressure sensitive.

only turns on when something is on it

She had a pickup bed full of coffee gadgets, cups, thermos, etc at one time that have been given to her over the years and she refused to use. Regular old stained coffee cup or bust!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    KG1 I remember Dad having something like that. They gave him some leather strap contraption where he sat in his closet doorway with thing stretching his neck upward. Hope they give you some relief.
    Not sure what the plan is. I remember seeing something like that on an episode of the Andy Griffith show when they used a contraption like that on Barney to try and make him 2" taller so he could pass his physical exam qual to be a deputy. That and they were stuffing him with food because he needed to gain like 5 lbs.

Opie and his friends were looking in the window and thought Barney was hanging himself in the closet. He caught them and yelled "Hey you kids get out of here!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The shower people will be here next Wednesday to install our new shower. Just ordered a new shower curtain rod that will go with the brushed nickel fixtures.
    We had our tub removed and replaced with a walk-in shower about two years ago. It was too hard for me to get in and out of the tub shower with my bad hip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom