OSUT#249 - What's Cooking at Your House??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kids will be here soon. Laundry is started and I had a bagel. Daughter got called in an hour early so they will be here sooner than expected. I guess their dad is picking them up so it shouldn't be a late night.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Helping my folks with their computer
    My computer is working again! (For now at least) I called the little repair shop and they guy said to try hooking it to one of my tvs with an HDMI cable and if the desktop showed up on the TV, then it wasn't the driver but the screen. Well, when I did that, it did show up on the TV and also on the computer screen! So I'm in the process of backing up my important stuff to my external hard drive just in case it decides to croak again. If it does, then he said I may be able to replace the screen. I think I'll probably just get a new laptop if that happens though. I was just concerned about losing all my pics and documents more than anything.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    My computer is working again! (For now at least) I called the little repair shop and they guy said to try hooking it to one of my tvs with an HDMI cable and if the desktop showed up on the TV, then it wasn't the driver but the screen. Well, when I did that, it did show up on the TV and also on the computer screen! So I'm in the process of backing up my important stuff to my external hard drive just in case it decides to croak again. If it does, then he said I may be able to replace the screen. I think I'll probably just get a new laptop if that happens though. I was just concerned about losing all my pics and documents more than anything.

Them is some smart fellers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom