OSUT#249 - What's Cooking at Your House??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Miss Daisy wanted mashed potatoes. I needed to get my glasses fixed. They called yesterday and said my frames were in, so I thought I'd go today and pick them up. I drive 25 miles... they say they ordered the wrong frames... model 4028 instead of model 4082... so I sigh and head to the grocery to get instant mashed potatoes and the phone rings. "Sorry, we found your frames in another bin, can you come back?"

Nope. Not unless you want to stay after until I cook supper and can drive back.

:facepalm:

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I'm in Syracuse. Working on a new water main, new sewer lift station and new discharge piping at the wastewater plant. Then paving starts next week. Mile and a quarter of streets and alley. Then a new water booster pump station. Starting the design of another water main, a new sewer force main and two gravity sewers. Then I'm finishing a twenty year plan for wastewater to go with the plans for street and water departments. Then ... sidewalk and curb replacements. Then... Been a busy time.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'm in Syracuse. Working on a new water main, new sewer lift station and new discharge piping at the wastewater plant. Then paving starts next week. Mile and a quarter of streets and alley. Then a new water booster pump station. Starting the design of another water main, a new sewer force main and two gravity sewers. Then I'm finishing a twenty year plan for wastewater to go with the plans for street and water departments. Then ... sidewalk and curb replacements. Then... Been a busy time.
    Never ending , same for the gas industry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom