OSUT#249 - What's Cooking at Your House??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening all y'all
    Pizza tonight
    Been working on a paverblock (old Indiana paver block) walk way in the yard, think I'm going to be short a few, so I'm going to need to find a source for more.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Used a pan for the sammie and the air fryer for the tots

My wife did some Kroger breakfast Croissants in the air fryer the other day and they were so much better then the micro wave
    I only recently found out that my toaster oven has an air fry option. I might have to try that next time I heat up some Jimmy Dean breakfast sammies. They say to wrap them in a paper towel to nuke them, but then they stick to the paper towel. I was thinking of trying parchment paper next time, but air fryer sounds more appealing. How hot and for how long?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I only recently found out that my toaster oven has an air fry option. I might have to try that next time I heat up some Jimmy Dean breakfast sammies. They say to wrap them in a paper towel to nuke them, but then they stick to the paper towel. I was thinking of trying parchment paper next time, but air fryer sounds more appealing. How hot and for how long?

FYI
    I have a list on my fridge with all the air fryer times I've experimented with and found out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Xfinity has started showing their commercials in Spanish. Not just dubbed in, but with Hispanic actors speaking Spanish. Not all of them, but part of them. Seems weird to me.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had a bunch of antique bricks that were all over here. Likely something from back when the train station was here. I listed it all on facebook for a few dollars.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom