OSUT#249 - What's Cooking at Your House??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    planning on making Hoosier stew tomorrow. grandpa wants some familiar hearty home-style meals to bulk up after losing some weight from a recent surgery and such. any suggestions for good casseroles? he is craving one but I’ve never been a fan of any I’ve tried

Baked macaroni & cheese with a jar of salsa added in is the quickest and most fattening "casserole" I can think of.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    model1994 said:
    planning on making Hoosier stew tomorrow. grandpa wants some familiar hearty home-style meals to bulk up after losing some weight from a recent surgery and such. any suggestions for good casseroles? he is craving one but I’ve never been a fan of any I’ve tried

any good mix of hamburger and veggies with tator tots and cheese on top works around here. Try the Betty Crocker web site, they have a ton of them

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    model1994 said:

any good mix of hamburger and veggies with tator tots and cheese on top works around here. Try the Betty Crocker web site, they have a ton of them
    Tater Tot casserole ftw
    Brown ground beef with some onions.
    Mix browned ground with either cream of celery or cream of mushroom.
    In your pan (we use a glass cake pan), put a layer of frozen tater tots, top with ground beef mix, another layer of tots cover with cheese (we've also skipped the cheese),
    Cook until tots / cheese is browned

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom