mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Slept in a bit...no baby duties today. Got a fresh bowl of cucumber salad made up and in the fridge, chopped a watermelon that I picked up yesterday and have 5 pounds of blueberries to do something with. I'll leave some out for eating and probably just throw the rest in the freezer for later.

Cat blankets off of the couch are in the washer...they are all outside so I might be able to reclaim the couch for a couple of months.

Have a cousin coming to visit after lunch with her daughter. Her daughter is early twenties and wants to crochet something as a baby gift, but she doesn't know how to crochet. Her mom crochets a little but doesn't read patterns. We actually can't find a pattern for what she saw on Etsy and wants to make so I am trying to figure it out so I can help her...I may end up just making it if this becomes too difficult to try to instruct her.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So many things to get caught up on today. I had kids for about 10 hours Friday and 13 hours yesterday....and we return to work tomorrow. Hubby's brother and his wife are expected to arrive on the 20th and stay for 10 days. They don't like to stay put and want to go out to eat every night. I'm glad he comes to see his brother since we aren't much for traveling, but I'm always glad to have our house back to normal when company leaves too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got the oven preheating to cook the bacon for BLTs. I was going to use the pepper bacon I got yesterday but I think I'd better use some from another package that I have open already. I can add my own pepper.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Slept in a bit...no baby duties today. Got a fresh bowl of cucumber salad made up and in the fridge, chopped a watermelon that I picked up yesterday and have 5 pounds of blueberries to do something with. I'll leave some out for eating and probably just throw the rest in the freezer for later.

Cat blankets off of the couch are in the washer...they are all outside so I might be able to reclaim the couch for a couple of months.

Have a cousin coming to visit after lunch with her daughter. Her daughter is early twenties and wants to crochet something as a baby gift, but she doesn't know how to crochet. Her mom crochets a little but doesn't read patterns. We actually can't find a pattern for what she saw on Etsy and wants to make so I am trying to figure it out so I can help her...I may end up just making it if this becomes too difficult to try to instruct her.
    blueberry pie sounds good... if I havent mentioned it, I like blueberry pie

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I might go ahead and cut the grass today. It's not too bad, but it's going to get hot this week, and work is going to be busy, so this would be the best day to get it done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom