Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Goes with the job, unfortunately. I'm still waiting on code to be delivered. We started our release testing Monday, so technically we should've had it all by then. It's mainly one team that is the problem. They haven't delivered a single thing. :noway:
    :noway::noway: I give them two thumbs down.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :noway::noway: I give them two thumbs down.
    I hate this new "Agile" methodology. I'm sure it was invented by liberals. Due dates? We don't need no due dates! Specs? We don't need specs! Documentation? We don't need documentation, just "conversations". Of course as the ones responsible for testing their crap before it goes to production, we're not allowed such frivolity. We have a hard due date, and you'd better be sure we have to document everything for the auditors. :xmad:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    we had a dog that loved to roll in the pile of dead bugs under our bug zapper, and goose poop, and deer poop after they ate grapes, and, and .and
    When I was a kid, we had a miniature schnauzer that loved to roll in poop. I think he was the only dog I can remember that did that.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I hate this new "Agile" methodology. I'm sure it was invented by liberals. Due dates? We don't need no due dates! Specs? We don't need specs! Documentation? We don't need documentation, just "conversations". Of course as the ones responsible for testing their crap before it goes to production, we're not allowed such frivolity. We have a hard due date, and you'd better be sure we have to document everything for the auditors. :xmad:
    It really does work great, but you have to have the right team and discipline

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom