OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I think it’s almost nap time. Oof.

Finished edging sidewalks and detailed my car for this weekend. Mustang club car show is Saturday

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Are you brethren then? I have thought about trying the one by the cemetery. But I know they are into the pacifism thing And I am not much of a pacifist.
    I am not, but my sister and her family are regulars. My BIL goes and he carries so I think the pacifism only goes so far. matter of fact, I know my nephew carries too, so I guess it ends when it is me or mine. I think there is cop that goes there too.
    You might give them a try.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am not, but my sister and her family are regulars. My BIL goes and he carries so I think the pacifism only goes so far. matter of fact, I know my nephew carries too, so I guess it ends when it is me or mine. I think there is cop that goes there too.
    You might give them a try.
    Might check them out then. They don’t look like the hippy sort when I have driven by.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    spent yesterday at the lake, had a cook out and the kids went swimming and fishing. It did get a little too warm for a while and so tried the A/C for the first time, blew cool air but not near enough. one more thing to fix.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Weeded the brick area around the fire pit while hubby mowed the weeds. Grilled burgers for lunch and sitting on the front porch in the shade. Just heard what sounded like a gunshot and then heard a tree crash. I guess it was the tree breaking. More firewood.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Weeded the brick area around the fire pit while hubby mowed the weeds. Grilled burgers for lunch and sitting on the front porch in the shade. Just heard what sounded like a gunshot and then heard a tree crash. I guess it was the tree breaking. More firewood.
    I wouldn't want to be pulling weeds right now. It's not bad in the shade with fans going, but out in the sun would be pretty uncomfortable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom