COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Last night/this morning was the full moon (Super Moon). :p
    The full moon in July 2023, known as the Buck Moon, will occur on July 3. It will rise at 7:39 a.m. Eastern Time and will be visible for three days. This full moon is also a supermoon, appearing larger and more vibrant due to its close proximity to Earth during perigee.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The full moon in July 2023, known as the Buck Moon, will occur on July 3. It will rise at 7:39 a.m. Eastern Time and will be visible for three days. This full moon is also a supermoon, appearing larger and more vibrant due to its close proximity to Earth during perigee.
    Well, today is the 3rd, and I did say "last night/this morning", so I wasn't wrong! :):

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    My BIL is allergic to peanuts though. I remember when I was a little kid, we went out to dinner with Mom, Dad, my sister and him at a Chinese restaurant. After eating some egg rolls, his throat started closing up. Found out that they used peanut butter as a filler/binder in their egg rolls. :n00b:
    Peanut butter in egg rolls are very common.

Having a son with peanut allergies along with dairy and nut, we have learned some things. You wouldn't believe how many things have dairy or dairy product in them.

Hotdogs, freaking hotdogs.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    How did you cook it

Pat dry, apply generous amount of coarse salt, chill in fridge for 2-4 hrs on a rack until surface becomes tacky. Sear on the blazing hot charcoal for 10 minutes a side (I like it pretty much burned on the outside) and then mop it with Stubbs bbq sauce, 400F oven until 145F internal temp. It carried over to 160F. Sliced it up when it cooled back down to 145F. It is perfect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom