Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I do pretty good at just picking up things I know the kids will need. Cole is already stocked on winter coats for two to three winters. Hannah has been getting a lot of stuff from a neighbor and a girl I work with so she's good on clothes. I just don't have much here and try to keep at least one outfit and extra jammies here for their current size...along with socks and at least one coat and jacket.
    Oh yeah, Susan was the same way. Always had plenty of clothes here for the grandkids, but now that they're older, that's been cut back.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wouldn't the fenders be easier to paint while off the truck? I know that's the way a lot of places do it (I was always a big fan of Counting Cars).
    It is easier to install them and get them lined up properly without worrying about damaging the paint. He plans to put the fenders and doors on before he paints the cab. The bed will be painted off of the truck and then be put on when everything else is done. He plans to do the hood off the truck as it is easier to paint when vertical and get a good paint job so he can hang it and do it and then install.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It is easier to install them and get them lined up properly without worrying about damaging the paint. He plans to put the fenders and doors on before he paints the cab. The bed will be painted off of the truck and then be put on when everything else is done. He plans to do the hood off the truck as it is easier to paint when vertical and get a good paint job so he can hang it and do it and then install.
    That makes sense. I possess none of those skills. :):

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    good evening, everyone. It’s been raining here (Spencer) for a while now. kinda lose track of time watching it, like a campfire. Been loving it out here since it cooled off. I become a house mouse during the humid heat of summer

IMG_0362.jpeg

cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom