Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So we saw the vet. He checked his poop for parasites, clear. He took X-rays for blockage, clear. But he said that you could see the foreign crud spread through it. He gave another prescription of anti semitic. and one that he said will grease up the walls of his intestine so we can get the foreign stuff out. He said some times that stuff gets hung up and might not go through.

So basically, I have now spent $600 because he eats crap off the ground when he is outside. The vet suggested putting a muzzle on him when he is outside.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys.

I'm glad Waylon doesn't have anything serious, but it reminds me why I never just let the kids "get a puppy". Cats are easier in so many ways.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Time for me to get moving. I hope today starts out better than yesterday. We are short one assistant that was injured a week ago while working at her second job in a restaurant. She was putting away a bunch of dishes/tray of glasses?? in a cabinet. A broken glass fell and cut her forearm severing an artery, the ulnar nerve and three tendons...so she is out for at least a month. We had a second assistant out yesterday due to a child with a broken thumb that needed to see a surgeon. And...the associate dentist was stranded in Louisville after his car was impounded on Sunday and the impound lot was closed until 9 am yesterday. That made for a fun morning with a full schedule. So...here's hoping Tuesday is a smoother day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't think the patients had a clue that anything was even going on, but the staff sure knew. Off I go....HAGD everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom