• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    Saw this kydex holster on eBay and was just looking for some opinions. I wrote a message to the seller and this is what he wrote back. My it concern is this, will this kydex holster flex since it will be iwb and allow my to have trouble reholstering? Any other opinions or comments are greatly appreciated!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=181143430285&index=0&nav=WATCHING&nid=29304122833
    The holster is made from .060 kydex, so by the time we 'wrap' the pistol it will add only .120" to the overall 'thickness' of your pistol. Our holsters are made in a manner that they add the absolute minimum size to your pistol and are intended to be as thin as possible to promote deep concealment. All this to say, if you can tuck the pistol in your waist comfortably, it should fit very comfortably with our holster.

As for retention, we make them with enough retention on the trigger guard and ejection opening to keep the pistol in even when the holster is upside down. In our opinion, we have the perfect balance of retention and ease of draw. We can increase/reduce retention upon request - so if you want one that has little or a lot, just let us know.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Looks like a well made holster from the pics. Doesn't look cheap or flimsy. Being that its an IWB holster, im guessing that the gun will be snug with pressure coming from both sides (your body and your belt), but not too tight that drawing and holstering would be an issue. For $30, im thinking about getting one myself

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    The clip that is on there is a piece of junk, if you expect that to work well for you in a time that you really need it, youre wrong. Its the same thickness kydex as the actual holster, 0.60 kydex does not work well in any kind of fastening/clipping application. That thin of material will fail you after any sort of actual use (training classes, normal range days). As a material for the holster it will work wonderfully. I suggest saving your money and ordering from a reputable custom holster manufacturer that puts quality materials into their builds. Please do not waste your money on this fly-by-night ebay holster company, especially when your life could possibly depend on it.

Top Bottom