• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Um, of course you can tell...They tell you it is fake at the beginning of the show.

That show is gayer than the volleyball scene in Top Gun.

I guess I have never seen the first few minutes of the show, I just catch it while channel surfing.

Im sorry Joe but NOTHING is gayer than that scene in Top Gun. I dont think Jim Neighbors pushing a wheelbarrow full of buttholes is as gay as that scene.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I think that show is funny but my Wife wants to kick that big girl Sonia's ***.

Last edited by a moderator:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Now you've done it. You've spoiled it. I always try to convince myself that its real (for the entertainment value) but now that I know for sure that its not, I'll never be able to enjoy that show again.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    I love repoing stuff! I used to do a lot of it when I worked for the wrecker service. I would always go after a job and if the persons refused to give it up I would simply tell them that the bank/agency sent me and you could settle with me or release the vehicle, if they still refused I would tell them that I was sorry about bothering them and they wouldn't see me again. And they didn't, but they didn't see their vehicle again later that evening or the next day either.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    For some reason your link didn't work.

But I found it anyways.

Ahh missing the " ) "

I kept looking around and found a blog by Corporal Robinson and he even says it is fake.

So once again, that show is 100% fake at all times. No ifs ands or buts...Which turns an already weak show, into a much, much weaker one.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I kept looking around and found a blog by Corporal Robinson and he even says it is fake.

So once again, that show is 100% fake at all times. No ifs ands or buts...Which turns an already weak show, into a much, much weaker one.

I looked at that also. Hell I don't know they really don't look like the same guy to me. The guy on the utube video seems to have a belly where the wrestler dude doesn't. But ehhh whatever...:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I looked at that also. Hell I don't know they really don't look like the same guy to me. The guy on the utube video seems to have a belly where the wrestler dude doesn't. But ehhh whatever...:dunno:

Could have been a fake blog, but there are several videos on youtube...Read the comments; there are plenty of fake wrasslin' fans on there that all say it is him.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    last night's show a car bomb that is a little to fake,but it was still a hoot to watch them back away from the car slowly lol.just couldnt stop laughing about it,i see a bomb not to fast but not slowly im gone.

Top Bottom