• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I guess I have never seen the first few minutes of the show, I just catch it while channel surfing.

Im sorry Joe but NOTHING is gayer than that scene in Top Gun. I dont think Jim Neighbors pushing a wheelbarrow full of buttholes is as gay as that scene.

THANK YOU!!! For years I have quietly kept to myself the fact that I thought the volleyball scene in Top Gun was... well... WRONG! I always had a creepy feeling that it was intended for the male audience instead of female. Yeah. So thank you for confirming that I'm not completely off my rocker. (For the record, I've never been much of a Tom Cruise fan. I just don't get it.)

And the wheelbarrow comment... priceless!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Damn,

Is it all fake or just some?

I watched it last night and came away thinking that some are real and some are staged. The discalimer at the begining is kinda vague and leaves room for a little reality and recreation:dunno:

I really think the but kicking one was real as he was injured for several episodes afterwards. Maybe they just sell it really good.

Also the episode where thye wrecked the BMW....did they wreck another just to make the show?

Another one that looked real was when a a different repo company was hooking up a car. Seemed like a real fight about to happen with the repoed car's owner and the other repo crew.

If they're all fake then there's some "good" bad acting going on there. The bottles smashed on head's is done well too.

Say it ain't so Froy!

Last edited:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Damn,

Is it all fake or just some?

I watched it last night and came away thinking that some are real and some are staged. The discalimer at the begining is kinda vague and leaves room for a little reality and recreation:dunno:

I really think the but kicking one was real as he was injured for several episodes afterwards. Maybe they just sell it really good.

Also the episode where thye wrecked the BMW....did they wreck another just to make the show?

Another one that looked real was when a a different repo company was hooking up a car. Seemed like a real fight about to happen with the repoed car's owner and the other repo crew.

If they're all fake then there's some "good" bad acting going on there. The bottles smashed on head's is done well too.

Say it ain't so Froy!

Operation Repo

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Operation RepoGenreComedy-DramaCountry of originUnited StatesLanguage(s)EnglishProductionRunning time30 min.BroadcastOriginal channeltruTVOriginal runApril 1, 2008 – PresentExternal linksOfficial websiteOperation Repo is an American television program where a fictional repossession team from the San Fernando Valley in California re-enact the repossession of vehicles for finance companies.
    Although as a channel, truTV is described as presenting "real-life stories told from an exciting and dramatic first-person perspective"[1], Operation Repo consists of scripted re-enactments where the team is often confronted by actors portraying debtors and police officers in the repossessions.
    Some of the actions shown violate the Collateral Recovery Act of the State of California and are only for dramatic purposes. Repossession agents are prohibited from breaching the peace[2] (ie: fighting and wresting with debtors). However, some of the actors on the team were repossession agents in real life.[3]
    Operation Repo began in April 2008, and is based on the Spanish language program, Operacion Repo shown on Telemundo, which began in November 2006.[4]

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Operation Repo

Operation RepoGenreComedy-DramaCountry of originUnited StatesLanguage(s)EnglishProductionRunning time30 min.BroadcastOriginal channeltruTVOriginal runApril 1, 2008 – PresentExternal linksOfficial websiteOperation Repo is an American television program where a fictional repossession team from the San Fernando Valley in California re-enact the repossession of vehicles for finance companies.
    Although as a channel, truTV is described as presenting "real-life stories told from an exciting and dramatic first-person perspective"[1], Operation Repo consists of scripted re-enactments where the team is often confronted by actors portraying debtors and police officers in the repossessions.
    Some of the actions shown violate the Collateral Recovery Act of the State of California and are only for dramatic purposes. Repossession agents are prohibited from breaching the peace[2] (ie: fighting and wresting with debtors). However, some of the actors on the team were repossession agents in real life.[3]
    Operation Repo began in April 2008, and is based on the Spanish language program, Operacion Repo shown on Telemundo, which began in November 2006.[4]

Thanks, I was tired of repeatedly saying it was all fake, only to have more people saying "so, uh, is some of it real?" or "that sure looked real to me."

PointBlank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Me and my now Ex Girlfriend got into a HUGE fight about this show. For some reason she loved it and it really annoyed me. I remember the episode, the one where the burly bald guy has to :poop: and he starts driving fast and ends up flipping the repo car. I think it's even the one where the camera guy is in the car when it wrecks. Well I made the mistake of telling her it was all Holloywood BS and that's why they had the disclaimer in the beginning of the show. She refused to believe it. Lol

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Me and my now Ex Girlfriend got into a HUGE fight about this show. For some reason she loved it and it really annoyed me. I remember the episode, the one where the burly bald guy has to :poop: and he starts driving fast and ends up flipping the repo car. I think it's even the one where the camera guy is in the car when it wrecks. Well I made the mistake of telling her it was all Holloywood BS and that's why they had the disclaimer in the beginning of the show. She refused to believe it. Lol

had the same disagreement with my brother who never misses and episode, I win now thanks to you all :rockwoot: Pointblank hope that fight wasn't the last straw in your relationship!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    For being a fake show... those bumps and bruises on Froy's head sure looked mighty real.

It's crazy, there is this new thing in Hollywood called "make-up"...You wouldn't even believe how they can make people look nowadays. I just heard about it recently myself...

I hear there are rumors that the actors in Dawn Of The Dead didn't really get eaten alive...Seriously, those intestines the zombies were eating weren't really their's.:laugh:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Operation Repo

Darn it! OK CS1 You've shown me the light......I did wonder on the legality issues of some of the tactics.
    If real it owuld have been great. Now it just sucks and I'm done with it!

CS1 Pleasee don't ever tell me the HiPoint info you've given us is fake!
    That I couldn't deal with! Especially since I'm a convert to the 995 and looking at reaquiring a C-9 :D

Effin' stupid repo show!!!!!!

Last edited:

GBultra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    It says it's fake watching the show. I watched 2 minutes of it, realized it was fake garbage..turned it to cops which is hilarious.

Top Bottom