OPEN INGO SHOOT SEPTEMBER 13 @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    A question was raised on your "Event" message concerning Clay Pigeons. I will have installed a post mounted thrower in the South Valley by Sunday. Bring you Shotguns and Clays.

I prefer you NOT set out Clay Pigeons on the berms. It makes an awful mess, a tacky appearance, and people are to often very careless where they place targets.

DO YOU KNOW where your bullet STOPS???? IF NOT then WHY are you allowed to shoot? Be CAREFUL / CLEAN up.

Bring your Pistols, Rifles, & Shotguns - Single shots through full autos - almost any caliber little to BIG - just be safe and use the CORRECT area for that weapon / ammo!!!!

See you Sunday

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I think I am going to try and go to this on Sunday!

I will probably bring a pistol or two and a rifle, I just need to load up some ammo. But I will definitely bring a shotgun or two and some clays!

I wish my NFA items would hurry up and get out of jail! I still have probably two months left :n00b:!

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Was talking to the boss about Sunday. She reminded me I had commited to work Sunday. I can't even go in early enough to get out early enough to get there before everyone leaves.
    Have fun!

matt

bhunt31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Brazil
    Yes, sorry. Have kids all weekend. Don't quite trust them around that many people and guns yet. My 5 year old is pretty well behaved but we're still getting her accustomed to being around guns firing and I don't want her freaking out just yet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a great time today! Maybe I'll be able to stay longer next time. Thanks to Don for his hospitality and to Warthog for organizing the event. It was nice meeting some new INGO folks and putting names and faces to the handles. :)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It was enjoyable, even the short time I was able to visit! Don, as always, is a gracious host!

Was that you that stopped by and told Don you weren't feeling well?

If so, that was me over there on the rimfire range while you were talking to him. I guess I should have properly introduced myself. I never would have made the connection.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Was that you that stopped by and told Don you weren't feeling well?

If so, that was me over there on the rimfire range while you were talking to him. I guess I should have properly introduced myself. I never would have made the connection.

Yes. I am on the mend but still not clear-headed enough for shooting!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Awesome day!

Thanks again to Don for his warm hospitality. Seems to be a really nice, down to earth guy.

It was great putting some faces to the names.

It was also awesome watching a young (10YO) shooter get to try out tons of new guns. He was having a blast ringing the steel with various guns, and trying his hand at everything from black powder pistols to ARs. It was quite the sight at one point watching a cowboy action shooter (in costume) show him the ropes on an AR. It was an odd and entertaining sight.

Even though I am an hour away, I am strongly considering a membership. I really like the rimfire range, and I just cant justify the cost for MCFG with no centerfire. And hearing his plans for improvements, It sounds like the south valley will be awesome when its upgraded. (its already pretty darned good)

Thanks again!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Wanted to come. Life happened.
    I was sad. :( You said you'd be there. Stupid life. :stickpoke:

Anyway, It was a great time today and there were plenty of rounds emptied from every weapon. I shot the heck (for me 100 rounds of 308 with a back that was hurting pretty bad before I started) outta my G3/HK91 and the HK94 got a workout too. Had a good time shooting a 54r VEPR and some of Doggy Daddy's older guns brought bacck memories of my old collection

I was suprised at how many shot the 327FM GP100 I brought too. All who shot it seemed to like it too. I wish that cartridge would get more popular... any way we did have a good time and I was able to show off too. I can shoot a Minute of chest group routinely so there. :)
    Yes. I am on the mend but still not clear-headed enough for shooting!
    I didn't know why you didn't stay long. Get better so we can go shooting if you can find the time. I know that is easier said that done though.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I didn't know why you didn't stay long. Get better so we can go shooting if you can find the time. I know that is easier said that done though.

I would have stayed to socialize longer, but my brother called and I had some business that needed my attention so he could get some paperwork sent on its way in a timely manner, making my early departure necessary. Unlike CM, life didn't get around to getting in the way until after I was already there!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would have stayed to socialize longer, but my brother called and I had some business that needed my attention so he could get some paperwork sent on its way in a timely manner, making my early departure necessary. Unlike CM, life didn't get around to getting in the way until after I was already there!

Not unlike you I was not in shape to shoot either.
    My eyes are still screwed up from the high sugar thing. Getting better but I want to see better before I start shooting again.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I didn't realize we had two threads going for this, but we do need to do this again... It made me get out and shoot on a day I wouldn't have otherwise. And as everyone is saying, Don is such a good guy. It's nice to get out and do some shooting on such a beautiful day, I'll come out to the next one I'm sure!

Top Bottom