OPEN INGO SHOOT SEPTEMBER 13 @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gimme first go at it, love Destroyers.

Oh I'm not getting rid of the Destroyer... I just meant the Llama might get cut from my "bring" list. If it doesn't then the Destroyer may make it on to the list. Dammit, I have too many choices. I'd bring them all if I could. Of course then I'd have to host a "Clean DoggyDaddy's Guns" get together. :):

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Understood DD, did that the first year. Spent the next week cleaning them oaa. I try to limit it to a couple long guns and a handgun, MAYBE 2 and leave it there. Have the same trouble when I go to the range by myself too. I always bring too many guns then afterwards remember I am the one cleaning them too. :):

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Put this on my calendar. I missed the last 2 because of other events/work/etc, but looks like this one maybe a go :)
    That's why I post it early. First time I posted it too early I guess. Last year, even though it was more last minute AND the Covered Bridge Festival ran concurrent it qwas a blast, it even rain a bit though not too much of a drizzle. Many folks of just a few though, we have been having a really good time with this so hope you make it.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I am not sure when set up starts, probably around 9 then the actual time for the shoot is 10AM which is really the time to show up. Set up is basic, spread out tarps at the places people will shoot. Usually done by me, Don and one or two other early birds. You can b e an early bird if you wish but the shooting doesn't start until after 10AM

Ewmwmbwe, Rain or Shine though if it's pouring buckets and supposed to do so all day I doubt there will be many or any who will come. I will be there regardless and there will be a waiver to sign. Still can't get Don to tell me if he wants a fee this year but if so it won't be more than $5/person though don't hold me to that.... I haven't been able to go out there for a while but will go there next week. Wading through medical testing this week to see what's new with my back. :(

Come on out, you don't need to bring anything if you don't want to as I am sure there will be guns to shoot, I know mine are available. Bring whatever you like to shoot. Don't see it as a contest to see who has the coolest guns, that's me. LOL

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    The wife and I wanna come, won't know until the weekend before because of work. If we do get to come we'll be bringing ElkWacker I, II and III, maybe KoyoteKiller. This will be fun as I haven't shot any of them in a in about 8 years.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Sorry folks, I know I haven't been around a lot. Mom was in hospital though she is fine and should be coming home soon... My hips have been killing me as well as my lower back but the doctors are o n it and I think I have had all the possible tests done that apply so hopefully this will shed some light.

I haven't heard back from Don lately but I am sure he is just super busy and hasn't had the time to reply. So, in past years there hasn't been any sort of feel involved with this event. He has said a few times as this event continues that he may one day want $5 for the day per person but again, dunno. I am pretty sure that that fee, if it exists will not be per person if you are a family member, especially any children who may attend (YOU have to watch the kids parents, I won't have time. I may be willing to bring some .22 ammo and a rifle and pistol for them and watch the little event within one for a time if they have parental permission though. Not gonna be responsible though I will supervise and if the firearm handling gets out of hand I will simply close things.)
    ALL THERE plus parent will sign for their minors, a WAIVER. Don has all people sign these to use the fcility. If you are a member, you have signed. If not the waivers will be there to be signed, or you will be asked to leave if it isn'y something you wish to do. :)

Otherwise I am still bringing my two long guns from H&K. So if you want to shoot an actual HK94 and not a clone, it will be there. If you have mags for it, bring clone technically) them loaded to save time. I say this because the year I didn't bring it, someone did bring a loaded mag and ask if I had it. Sorry. :( A;sp the G# (well HK21) It doesn't have a proper receiver or the 922r parts to make it all HK but it was professionally nuilt by a friend from a G3 kit (would need to look up on my records what country the kit came from). Barrel is HK and I prefer 762x51 ammo through it but lately .308 works just as well since it is a bit cheaper and easier to find (for me). All are welcoe to give it a try. I have plenty of magazines since they never have been scarce or hard to pay for since I have had.. Bringing several hundred rounds loaded into G3 mags already but more is better so I am also bringing my LuLa's for both weapons.

Anyway, Maybe I will post again in the "Events" are since we are getting close. Cheers! :ingo:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm going to be sighting in a new rimfire scope on my 10/22. I'd be most appreciative if someone has a bore sight laser they don't mind bringing along to let me borrow.

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hello ALL.
    Sorry for my late reply to your INGO plans. The year has been very busy on the Range, in the office, and on the road. I have been gone several times.
    I don't often look at INGO and may not again before your shoot, but I will try. I trust Warthog to oversee the INGO event and I know he has good plans.
    Please help him set up and clean up. Most of all BE SAFE and HAVE FUN. Here is some information for your outing.

1. There will be NO CHARGE for the day. Everyone (ProTEQ members & non-members) will sign a waiver upon arrival.
    2. The South Valley will be yours nearly all day. It's posted to the calendar 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
    3. A 40' by 45' by 11' high permanent roof has been built OVER the 10 lane pistol Range. It provides Shade and Rain cover from 3 yards back to 15 yards. PISTOL ONLY.
    4. A Shotgun / Rifle transition target array is just outside of this new structure. I'll also get a clay thrower in place for your Event.
    5. The Rifle Range Firing Line & Target Berm have been widened. I will have some tarp shade erected over the rifle benches. I have not yet lengthened the rifle range (it is still only 150 yards).
    6. I'll be working on the Rim Fire Range, but it WILL BE OPEN for your event.
    7. As ALWAYS the Cowboy Range METAL TARGETS are for LEAD ONLY Pistol Ammo.
    8. If you want food on site your welcome to grill, carrying in, share, cater, etc., - just clean up well.
    9. You re-loaders are welcome to your brass. if you don't reload I want it. Buckets are on site for collection.
    10. There are tarps available. Clean up is MUCH easier on the Rim fire, Cowboy, and Rifle Range by using them.
    11. A brass collector is available under the Big Roof and works well on the hardened bare dirt.
    12. The Day Waiver and Sign In sheet will be under the Big Roof - Do those when you first arrive. Membership forms will also be available.
    12. Two Port-a-Pots are on site and just serviced.

If you are interested in joining ProTEQ and shooting here often then go study my website (proteq.us).
    The membership paperwork is ALWAYS in a BLUE BARREL at my Basement Office Door. During your INGO Event I'll have membership forms available near the Waiver and Sign IN sheets.

ProTEQ Patron Membership is always Calendar Year meaning membership ENDS on Dec 31st of each year (no matter when you sign up). Here is Special Deal for you just on INGO Day...

If you want to join on INGO DAY while in the SOUTH VALLEY, I'll waive the Silver Fee, and allow you access to the South Valley for the remainder of 2015. In simple terms ... INGO Adult - $20 or INGO Family - $30 will get you access to both valleys (West & South) until 12/31/15. That's a $20 savings to get access to ProTEQ's best facility.

If you are already a member when you arrive on INGO DAY talk to me and we'll work out some type of deal for you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Still bringing my 49/56, but if it doesn't behave, it might not get shot much. Last time out it was jamming and stovepiping. I just replaced the extractor and spring, so I'm hoping that solves the problem. I know the FN 49 and Hakim shouldn't give me any troubles though. :) Now to decide which bolt gun(s) to bring...

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Looks like I will be able to make this. Have to see if I have anything interesting to shoot

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I'm looking forward to it. Just got my 5.56 suppressor stamp today. I will bring these :)

Top Bottom