• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    September 12, noon to 4 (of after).

Come out and try all the different shooting sports.

Bring your pistol, revolver, rifle, shotgun or you can shoot ours.

Shoot stages from IDPA, USPSA, ICORE, Steel Challenge, Multi-Gun.

Free hot dogs, chips and soda.

NOTE: ACC is a cold range.
    ABSOLUTELY NO LOADED FIREARMS.

More details and event flyer on our website. Atlanta Conservation Club

rlynch25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    South East Indy
    I heard of this while at the 1500 over the weekend. I have been wanting to go there. I'm planning on bringing several others with me. Sounds like a great chance to "try" a few new shooting sports.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    We will be giving away a one year membership. You only have to show up and sign up to be in the drawing.
    We will have a representive from Robinson Arms, show casing his rifles. Here is your chance to shoot one of these guns. Did I mention he has an ammo sponsor who will be supplying free ammo. No more just drooling and looking. NOW is your chance to shoot these rifles for yourself. I will be the guy who keeps getting back in line.

We also will have a 22 fun stage for all to try.

Any vendors who would like to set up a dsiplay. Just let me know you are coming. It is free.

Bottom line. It is a great way to spend an afternoon trying something new. Or rediscovering something you forgot you miss.

MIKE

Last edited:

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I'm bringing three new shooters to the open house, four if I can get the boss lady to shoot. Is there going to be an INGO booth there?

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    I'm bringing three new shooters to the open house, four if I can get the boss lady to shoot. Is there going to be an INGO booth there?

I sure hope your boss lady can make it. All are welcome.

At this time I have no one planning on setting up a INGO booth. Indycar has indicated that he is taking us up on our free offer to all vendors. If anyone is interested in setting up a table. Just PM me and let me know you are coming. It is going to be a fun day.

Look me up when you get there. And don't forget to enter the drawing for the free membership.

Mike

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I just got the go ahead from the boss, so I will be there!

Will there be any plain 'ol range access if I bring a noob?

I am interested in trying the IDPA and USPSA stages. I have never done either and have always wanted to. Sounds like a great way to try it out without the pressure of being in a match.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    I just got the go ahead from the boss, so I will be there!

I am interested in trying the IDPA and USPSA stages. I have never done either and have always wanted to. Sounds like a great way to try it out without the pressure of being in a match.

Most of the bays will be in use for the open house. Come to the back bays and ask the R/O's if there are any unused bays in the rear. We will have a fun stage in the back as well. Just good old fashioned plinking. NO pressure kind of stuff. Just warm up the noob and then let them go.

MIKE

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    The weather looks like its going to be perfect for a day at the range!! Bring a friend and come check it out.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    This all sounds a little like the last time I was invited to ACC for a USPSA match, at the time I was short on mags to compete and had no holster that was adequate, I was told no sweat don't worry just show up we will loan you some mags or whatever, you can even use our guns if you need to. So I showed up, I even came early and helped set up the stages and talked with several guys while doing so. Then when it started coming down to time to shoot,(I was new to the forum and only knew guys by their handles here.) I spoke with the guy in charge that was going to give the rules and the pre match instruction explaining my situation, he said that he would bring it up as he addressed the group as a whole so I could get hooked up with whatever I needed to participate. Then 3 minuets later he addressed the group and never said a word about it leaving me high and dry. I was like WTF. I said to myself oh well and hung out watching part of the match, I tried to engage in conversation with several of the people there and just kinda got the cold shoulder. As a matter of fact the only guy there that did seem to have any interest in talking to me was an older gentleman that was just there as a spectator that also didn't seem know anyone.. Oh, and did I mention I wore my INGO hat the entire time I was there. This experience kind of soured my interest in ACC as a club leading to my becoming a member at FCVCC...

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    INGO is certainly welcome to attend. Just contact Mike... "a zone".

I will have a couple of .22's and some ammo at my stage for the noobs as well.

Randy

Last edited:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    This all sounds a little like the last time I was invited to ACC for a USPSA match

This isn't a match, it's an open house with an open invite to anyone wishing to attend. It has been organized by ACC club members and should be fun for all! So come on out and bring friends!

Top Bottom