• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    ok, well thats what I got from the first comment of sylvain. and to respond to your question about "read up on permit-licensing requirements" well thats what I'm trying to do, by finding helpful info here. BTW thanks to BEAU and YOUNDA9 for backing me on this one.

They weren't the only ones backing you man. Have a good one!
    :yesway:

Cowpoke .44

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for asking Cowboywitek! Thanks to all who offered a "real" answer!

Cowpoke .44

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    ok, well thats what I got from the first comment of sylvain. and to respond to your question about "read up on permit-licensing requirements" well thats what I'm trying to do, by finding helpful info here. BTW thanks to BEAU and YOUNDA9 for backing me on this one.

I guess we all read things differently. I read that sylvain simply stated the facts= Indiana has a license to carry a handgun, not a concealed carry permit,and that you may carry however is best for you! Simply answering your question
    I did not see anything that should have upset you or others, no name calling or disrespect, just facts.

Secondly, I didn't ask a question, I just stated my opinion that anyone considering an action and/or lifestyle change as serious as carrying a deadly weapon should at the very least ( before even applying for a permit or license, depending on location), do their research and read up on the laws of their state, responsibilities, and requirements. Again... " before even applying"!
    I think we all " back you up" on your effort to understand the laws.

Top Bottom