• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I dont think the one on county line and emerson has such a sign. Maybe the franchisees of that particular one have a ban? I don't know. I will still carry there until they ask me to leave I guess.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I dont think the one on county line and emerson has such a sign. Maybe the franchisees of that particular one have a ban? I don't know. I will still carry there until they ask me to leave I guess.

It is their CORPORATE policy and you can contact their national HQ to question them if you so choose. But if you go there and spend your money then you are supporting those who choose to spit on your rights.

images.jpg
    images.jpg
    images.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    ok people, I was just asking a question which needed a simple answer... not some smart ass telling me I'm an idiot! thanks for the help to those who were considerate in their answers.

I just gave you a simple answer. :)
    I dont see the part where I said you were an idiot. :dunno:
    For all people who thought it was an angry answer well get yourself a sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Geez ... its funny I just got a negative rep for this answer and one positive rep from someone who's tired of people calling their LTCH a CCW PERMIT. :D
    I know that lots of people are tired of that when all you need it to read what's on the actual LICENCE. ;)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    It is their CORPORATE policy and you can contact their national HQ to question them if you so choose. But if you go there and spend your money then you are supporting those who choose to spit on your rights.

images.jpg
    images.jpg
    images.jpg

Hmm, I might have to do a little research on this. I for one would take my business elsewhere. That said I have never seen a sign such as this at a Buffalo Wild Wings. In fact I have never personally seen a no guns allowed sign on the door of any business. I know people think I am being smart, but I honestly don't look for the signs.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Maybe that's new. I'll check it out tomorrow.

If so, I'll go get my mango habanero fix somewhere else.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I frequently open carry at Bdubs, in fact last time I was in the one in Speedway their were 10 or so people that had exposed guns, it's the normal hangout after Friday Night Steel at MCF&G and they never have problems

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I did point that out, but that's not the reason though. Not all of it anyway.

I just gave you a simple answer. :)
    I dont see the part where I said you were an idiot. :dunno:
    For all people who thought it was an angry answer well get yourself a sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Geez ... its funny I just got a negative rep for this answer and one positive rep from someone who's tired of people calling their LTCH a CCW PERMIT. :D
    I know that lots of people are tired of that when all you need it to read what's on the actual LICENCE. ;)
    It was the way you answered. It was rude. And you spelled license wrong. And your user name reminds of the last name of my ex wife. That last one played a major part :)

Thanks for neggin me back though. Way to take it like a man. :yesway:

Oh and be nice to the noobs. They will always ask questions that have been asked before. But it's new to them. Why drive them away by being rude?:dunno:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    ok people, I was just asking a question which needed a simple answer... not some smart ass telling me I'm an idiot! thanks for the help to those who were considerate in their answers.

I didn't see anyone call you an idiot! Anyone wanting to carry a gun should at least read up on permit-licensing requirements, restrictions, rights. If you have an Indiana license to carry handgun, you may carry concealed or open. We do not have concealed carry permits in Indiana.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I did point that out, but that's not the reason though. Not all of it anyway.

It was the way you answered. It was rude. And you spelled license wrong. And your user name reminds of the last name of my ex wife. That last one played a major part :)

Thanks for neggin me back though. Way to take it like a man. :yesway:

Oh and be nice to the noobs. They will always ask questions that have been asked before. But it's new to them. Why drive them away by being rude?:dunno:

Im glad I got a negative rep to teach me how to spell. :yesway:
    As english is not my native language I always need a good teaching. :D
    You could teach a lesson to people who have problem reading too.
    Like when they read "CCW" instead of "LTCH" on a pink paper. :laugh:
    Just kidding, not being rude with the noobs.Dont worry. :rolleyes:

And dont be mad at me because I remind you of your ex wife.
    I will change my hair do it doesnt happen again. :dunno:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    If you got a permit you must not live in Indiana ... :xmad:
    Just read what's on the damn LICENCE ... :rolleyes:
    It is not a CCW permit, it is a LICENCE TO CARRY A HANDGUN.
    So you can CC or OC, just do what's best for you.

I believe you got negative rep because you were rude and mean to a guy asking a simple question. And yes, using :xmad: faces and words like "damn LICENSE" and "LICENCE TO CARRY A HANDGUN"...angry shouting - yes.

You jumped on him about the license/permit thing...I'm so sick of how anal people are about that.

And no, I am not the one who neg repped you...though I should have.

I don't see any humor in what you wrote...angry :xmad: and shouting is not humorous at all. Sometimes humor/sarcasm does not come across in the text that you write. This is what the purple color is for (we use purple when typing sarcasm so others get it, it's in the FAQ), especially if you can't convey it through typing.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I frequently open carry at Bdubs, in fact last time I was in the one in Speedway their were 10 or so people that had exposed guns, it's the normal hangout after Friday Night Steel at MCF&G and they never have problems
    Maybe that's new. I'll check it out tomorrow.

If so, I'll go get my mango habanero fix somewhere else.
    Hmm, I might have to do a little research on this. I for one would take my business elsewhere. That said I have never seen a sign such as this at a Buffalo Wild Wings. In fact I have never personally seen a no guns allowed sign on the door of any business. I know people think I am being smart, but I honestly don't look for the signs.

OK, maybe the manager at your location is blind? Or perhaps he disagrees with their corporate police and ignores the wishes of his/her boss. But here is a response from BWW:
    BWW said:
    To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Afternoon,

Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms but we do not believe they are appropriate inside of a public restaurant. We are focused on the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and have elected to exercise our right to restrict the carrying of firearms in our restaurants. We regret any inconvenience this may cause but believe that this policy is in the best interest of all of our guests and our Team Members.

Kind Regards,
    Guest Relations
    Buffalo Wild Wings
    5500 Wayzata Blvd.
    Suite 1600
    Minneapolis, MN 55416
    800-499-9586

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :hijack:

OK, maybe the manager at your location is blind? Or perhaps he disagrees with their corporate police and ignores the wishes of his/her boss. But here is a response from BWW:

Blind or disagree/ignore, the Crawfordsville location has no signage (verified this morning) and has never mentioned my open carry.

The mango habanero - it calls to me. :popcorn:

tjgilbert89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    It sounds like BWW came up with the policy after a few customers complained about feeling 'unfomfortable' around fellow customers with firearms. The policy was then probably given to every store even though there were issues at just a few stores. My guess is that the stores which had comlaints, now have signs and now enforce their 'handgun ban'. The stores without the complaints still have the policy but don't really enforce it since it hasn't been an issue... yet.

Noblesville, Westfield and Castleton Buffalo Wild Wings haven't said anything, or just haven't noticed. But my OC is pretty noticeable if ya know what I mean.

cowboywitek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Noblesville IN
    I didn't see anyone call you an idiot! Anyone wanting to carry a gun should at least read up on permit-licensing requirements, restrictions, rights.

ok, well thats what I got from the first comment of sylvain. and to respond to your question about "read up on permit-licensing requirements" well thats what I'm trying to do, by finding helpful info here. BTW thanks to BEAU and YOUNDA9 for backing me on this one.

Top Bottom