• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    How do you know the 10 yr old was "innocent"? He could be a career professional criminal as far as you know. He might have been trying to steal the gun.
    Does the 10 yr old kid deserve a knock to the noggin'??? I don't know. I wasn't there. My parents would have nailed one foot to the floor If that would have been me. Walking in circles...

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I wouldn't feel one bit of remorse for having clocked a kid (unintentionally) in this scenario. Get the drop on me (happens to the best of us) and grab my gun, and I'll secure it. Period.

That said, once I saw what had happened, I'd likely help the child myself, and make sure they are OK, and understand what happened (You grabbed it, I instinctively secured it, and now you know not to do something so stupid). Then I'd be talking to the parents and the manager. If they get all "aggressive", I would remind them that the CHILD could be facing Assault with a Deadly Weapon charges (truthfully - try grabbing a cop's gun and see what you get slapped with). But, since they are a kid, I'm just happy that everyone is OK. Heck, if they are understanding about the whole thing, I'd even buy the kid a milkshake.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Reply deleted because it looks like Mackey has left the thread,

BoR, excellent reply BTW, you sir once again show the right path.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    As noted, "shooter" is what shows up under your name if you're banned from the board. It appears right where "Sharpshooter" is on your post, or where mine reads, "Cogito, ergo porto".
    I'm personally hopeful that we won't have to put that title onto anyone else.
    Hope that helps! :)

Blessings,
    Bill

I am back.... been off-line for a short while.

What does "shooter" mean in this context? I hate it when I am out of the loop in my own thread!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom