• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It just doesn't quit! DUDE! I don't HAVE to prove my point becuase the only point I'm making is that you are being an ass about a specific holster on a thread that isn't even ABOUT that holster! You are proving my point for me!

Just let it go! I learned long ago that you cannot convince people to change from across a computer screen no matter how eloquent of a typer you are.

I think we could take a show of hands here and see just how many people care what your opinion is of this holster. Anyone?

You are the one who responded to my original statement aren't you? I didn't engage in conversation with you. You are full of contradiction. Atleast my posts relate to the holster and have information in them, not back tracking and trying to get out of it by playing too "internet cool" to respond when you are the one responded first.

And according to the "thanks" I've recieved, I'd say atleast a couple people agree.

Forums are a place for discourse, no?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    In my experience I believe forums are a place to keep going on and on and try to see who can outlast the others on any given topic so they can get the last word. :dunno:

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Easy........I'm 45 years old. I live in one of the best gun owning states in the country, however, as of this date, I have seen exactly ONE person open carrying in my entire life. I submit that lack of opportunity is the biggest factor as to why this doesn't happen more often.

You must live a sheltered life... I'm in the Peoples Republik of Bloomington, and I've seen at least 5 people OC'ing this year, and no I wasn't at an INGO event!

I OC about 50% of the time, simply because I don't see any real advantage one way or the other between CC or OC. Sometimes I just don't feel like trying to hide my sidearm like it's a pariah or something! People need to get over this OC/CC crap, who cares, we all carry! Does it really matter how we do it?

As for the training comments mentioned in the thread, no one, and I mean no one is 100% trained, you can't be, life is a learning experience, live it! Do I think there are people out there that couldn't draw and fire their weapon under stress? Of course there are, but there are also a whole lot of people that can draw and put 2 or 3 rounds in the BG's chest in under 5 seconds.

Now, can we all agree that we carry weapons for various reasons?
    Can we all agree that OC or CC is a personal choice with very little tactical advantages one way or the other?
    Can we all agree that there are holsters out there that are not good, and some that are good, but only with the correct training?

Finally can we all agree that we all need more guns? :D

Top Bottom