Open act of civil disobedience in DC on July 4th....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin
    So is Adam Kokesh who he says that he is?
    Armed march leader affiliated with leftist Code Pink and radical Islam - Washington DC Independent | Examiner.com
    I will not be attending nor do I think that this is a good idea

Top picture is photoshopped, all journalistic credibility is gone from that point on.

Original image -

REAL-Code-Pink-73690449506.gif

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    So is Adam Kokesh who he says that he is?
    Armed march leader affiliated with leftist Code Pink and radical Islam - Washington DC Independent | Examiner.com
    I will not be attending nor do I think that this is a good idea

Kokesh is not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. He has been very outspoken about our wars overseas and civil liberties. He is a former Marine and a combat veteran. His idea about an armed march on Washington is ridiculous and dangerous, but this article is nothing more than a hit piece.

SmithGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    +1 ... bad idea, although radio hosts are noted for bad ideas ..

I agree this is a terrible idea. Of course they cannot arrest everyone, but we all know there will be at least one person in attendance who will not surrender their gun, leading to a tense confrontation with police in front of the news media. If there is an accidental or purposeful shooting during the event, the only one to look bad will be the people who openly brought their loaded weapons in violation of the law. I understand why people think it is important to protest in this way, but it is almost certain to backfire in a huge way.

There are numerous ways to protest and get involved with civil disobedience that do not involve potentially life threatening confrontations with police.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Our government will arrest, detain or even kill us if we cross those borders into their beloved homeland of DC with firearms. Guess we should be scared of our government after all.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeager says "I'm not sure this is the right thing to do" and ends with "you're responsibility to be ready to fight never ends". :dunno:

Just because you're fighting, does not make every situation a battle that should be fought.
    If this happens, and no one is arrested or anything, then we win? Win what? What is the positive? What do we win?

apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin
    The man that is seen next to Kokesh is a friend of his and has come out saying that he was holding attempting to hold his belt so they could stay upright.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    It's going to happen now out of spite if anything. You can't cut the head off an idea. The only way the authorities are going to be able to stop it is to stop the muster in Virgina from happening.

apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin
    If this was actually planned to try and stop the march from happening it was easily the worst idea that could be conceived.

The government just provided the fuel for the fire.

Top Bottom