Clark County
    Glock19black.jpg

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    I don't get it..... I have owned at least 20 Glocks over the years..... and fired at LEAST 5,000 rounds through them total..... everything from 9mm to full bore 10mm..... and I still have all my digits..... and on top of all that.... only 3 malfunctions......:dunno:

Spyke05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Now you went and did it Fenway. Not only will the Glock guys not see the humor (Darn, wait I own some Glocks, forget that last remark) ..... But now the some police chief is going to see that and want it for his SWAT team. :D
    I want it lol but... That is crazy awful i love both the Glock and the 1911.

lordt313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Flame ignited!

What is this business about Glocks blowing up????? I have a 34 that I have put at least 13,000rds (yes thirteen thousand) through with not one, COUNT EM ONE issue. 95% of those rounds are reloads. The only thing I have ever had to replace is the Slide lock lever as the spring on it broke about a year ago.

Theres a reason why he's not holding an XD or M&P. As always Glock blazing the trail. S&W, Springfield just reinvented the wheel;)

^Spot on

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    Flame ignited!

What is this business about Glocks blowing up????? I have a 34 that I have put at least 13,000rds (yes thirteen thousand) through with not one, COUNT EM ONE issue. 95% of those rounds are reloads. The only thing I have ever had to replace is the Slide lock lever as the spring on it broke about a year ago.

^Spot on

Are you James Yeager?

lordt313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Bonita Springs, FL
    No, I dont know who James Yeager is. I just get tired of the old "plastic gun" argument, and then nearly every other manufacturer starts making them, literally decades after Glock so those comment subside a bit and now all of the sudden they blow up?? I really like and embody the adage "you show your friends your 1911's, you show your enemies your Glock"

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    No, I dont know who James Yeager is. I just get tired of the old "plastic gun" argument, and then nearly every other manufacturer starts making them, literally decades after Glock so those comment subside a bit and now all of the sudden they blow up?? I really like and embody the adage "you show your friends your 1911's, you show your enemies your Glock"

The H&K VP70 was made 12 years before the 17. Having owned a Glock and sill owning 1911's I would take my USP compact over the other two guns.

lordt313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Bonita Springs, FL
    I didn't mean that comment to be unilateral and all encompassing. I am sure if Hk's were not as expensive; they would catch my vote too. I have two HK's and love them. I have several 1911's and love them.

Top Bottom