• Total voters

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I'd finish the AR.

Yeah, that's what i'm gonna do. I weighed everything, and it just seemed like the right thing to do. Adding another caliber makes no sense right now, and the other handguns would just sit in the safe.

It gives me an excuse to get some more mags and ammo too :rockwoot:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Finish your AR build. Glock handles your 9mm needs, AR does the rest.

FYI Glock is Glock in terms of mags, but I am sure you know that. If you really want a Keltec just buy the G17 model and CUT it so the G19's mags fit it. It is all the same on top. The grip is just longer for the G17 model. My GF bought the G17 version a year ago. she thought she was doing the right thing based on capacity...........since the 17 holds more. Logic failed her, not her fault really.

No reason to go without just because of a backlog. Tell them you want the G19 model but then settle for the G17 with a price break.

TJericho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    I've been looking at Kel-Tec for a little while now. They're pretty, if I could find 'em in stock.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    No reason to go without just because of a backlog. Tell them you want the G19 model but then settle for the G17 with a price break.

They are out of both versions everywhere. The distributor for MC Sports only had one glock 9mm version anyways. I've got 17 mags too for my G19, so if I could get my hands on one, I'd be just as happy.

I held a couple kimber's, a Springfield and a RIA yesterday, and they did feel good I must say :D. I think if I ever got a 1911 though, I'd need to switch out to an arched mainspring housing for my hands.

I looked at a GP100, and while it was nice, I just don't see a need that it could fulfill for me ATM.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    sold out huh? I will sell you mine for 150% of MSRP, but only because I am a nice guy.

The gun is fun but does not serve much of a tactical purpose.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    sold out huh? I will sell you mine for 150% of MSRP, but only because I am a nice guy.

The gun is fun but does not serve much of a tactical purpose.

Yeah, that's why I haven't gotten one. They're on GB for between 350-400 every once in a while, but I'm not gonna go over MSRP on a pistol caliber rifle that serves no real purpose except range fun.

Top Bottom