• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Why would you pray for the one that was shot?
    If he had children, they didn't make this poor choice, but they will suffer for it. Maybe he had a good wife. Atleast pray they decide not to sue someone else who was obviously the victim. Pray they can see a person made a poor choice here and not blame a gun and support those who would work to prevent gun ownership. Pray the man shot will find peace in the next life that he couldn't find in this one. I wouldn't wish Hell on anyone, even though it seems some people really deserve it.

There's always some reason to say a prayer.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Interesting, will watch for more on TV today. I'd say you guys are right INGO member! If not, he needs to be.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Seems the Star got word of thier mistake by calling the aggressor something other than "victim"....the site is showing that page can't be found now.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Good guy must have had a glock
    biggrin.gif

True. If he had a 1911 it would have been 8 rounds to the heart.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    i saw a quick report about it last night and looked at the wife and said "i hope a good guy killed a bad one"! Damn, the story is even better than what i would of hoped for, good shot man, must be an INGO member.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    So the word gets out, I forwarded the story w/ link to the "Armed Citizen" blog and the NRA. Thought the part about the robber wearing a home detention ankle bracelet was priceless.
    My prayers for the LTCH holder and his friends. I'm sure they need support despite what the law says. Remember, this could have been any of us who carry.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    If he had children, they didn't make this poor choice, but they will suffer for it. Maybe he had a good wife. Atleast pray they decide not to sue someone else who was obviously the victim. Pray they can see a person made a poor choice here and not blame a gun and support those who would work to prevent gun ownership. Pray the man shot will find peace in the next life that he couldn't find in this one. I wouldn't wish Hell on anyone, even though it seems some people really deserve it.

I'll take your word for it. Only thing I will say for him is good riddance.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    This guy, really picked the wrong people, to mess with, according to Fox 59, and Wish tv 8 at noon, both of the "victims" were armed... no charges to be filed, as of noon...

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    Why would you pray for the one that was shot? He was in the act of committing a robbery while armed with a handgun, and he was shot as a result. He chose to commit that act, and he had to face the consequences. I'm sure not going to give him or his family any consideration, and I'm not going to lose any sleep over a dead mope.

Im a christian and i subscribe to the idea of love thy enemy. While I believe he had what was coming to him I still believe anyone deserves to be prayed for.

The guy was a scumbag and got shot doing a scumbag thing. I dont have any sympathy for him as far as that is concerned. I still would pray for him.

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN

Well said.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    So the word gets out, I forwarded the story w/ link to the "Armed Citizen" blog and the NRA. Thought the part about the robber wearing a home detention ankle bracelet was priceless.
    My prayers for the LTCH holder and his friends. I'm sure they need support despite what the law says. Remember, this could have been any of us who carry.

This. I was wondering when someone would mention, HE WAS WEARING A DETENTION BRACELET!
    Some people never learn.

kbrown84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Southside
    True. If he had a 1911 it would have been 8 rounds to the heart.

I am actually very good friends with the gentleman named as the "shooter" or "good guy". And I have always known him to never be far from his carry, which, to my knowledge, was an imported German stamped Sig Sauer p226. I spoke with him this morning and he is doing well, unfortunately he is being hounded relentlessly by the media/paparazzi...but he did a good job...that's why we carry weapons, in my opinion.

KB:popcorn:

TripleL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    The Rockies
    I am actually very good friends with the gentleman named as the "shooter" or "good guy".

Give him a big "Well done!" for me, will ya? A lot of people I know share my sentiments. I hope he handles the media blitz as bravely as he handled the situation. And, may it all pass quickly...because nobody wants that kind of attention.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Looks like the bad guy must have been that neighborhoods idea of the welcome wagon! "Welcome new neighbor, now stick em up!" Well at least his repeat offending is over with! The title of the article should have read, " Finally a rehabilitation program you can believe in!"

Top Bottom