One LARGE order of S-HOLE coming right up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    miamivicehed.png

Kut and Indiucky contemplate this thread and it's direction......

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    What is happening in South Africa can be viewed as the canary in the coal mine.
    We can learn what happens to a country with unfettered immigration.
    The penis and the womb are weapons just as sure as the AK and the RPG.
    We can slow immigration to our country or we will see the end of this republic and the freedoms we enjoy.
    It may already be to late.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What is happening in South Africa can be viewed as the canary in the coal mine.
    We can learn what happens to a country with unfettered immigration.
    The penis and the womb are weapons just as sure as the AK and the RPG.
    We can slow immigration to our country or we will see the end of this republic and the freedoms we enjoy.
    It may already be to late.

Unfettered immigration of people who oppose everything your country stands for, your history, and your culture are what destroys a country.

We can tip toe around and pretend all immigration is bad, but that's a bit of a cop out that's ignoring fundamental problems with WHO it is rather than the ideal of immigration.

If they'll vote republican or 3rd party, I fully support them being brought in. If the left wants to play the game of gerrymandering via immigration policy, I'm not going to pretend my morality outweighs losing the country. Holding a value for no sane reason that will cause you to lose the long game is exactly what the enemy banks on.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If they'll vote republican or 3rd party, I fully support them being brought in. If the left wants to play the game of gerrymandering via immigration policy, I'm not going to pretend my morality outweighs losing the country. Holding a value for no sane reason that will cause you to lose the long game is exactly what the enemy banks on.

Change republican to democratic and left to right. And I'm guessing that it about how some of the opposite political side view it. What's the difference?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It just seems that with a breechclout, if you're not careful how you move, you'll be "open carrying" whether or not that was your actual intention

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'm sure those of opposing political views, view it the same.

Then they would be wrong to the point of insanity (but I repeat myself, they are leftists). Respecting our history and constitution and wanting to keep it does not equal wanting to change it to look like the USSR/ChiComs. These are diametrically opposed, one can only view it as the same through the current blackout glasses of 'self identification'. As in: I self identify as an American Patriot therefore I want to change America so I feel like a patriot and persecute those who are currently identified as patriots.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm sure those of opposing political views, view it the same.

One side believes in a "living constitution" that changes to suit the government's needs, the other side believes in the constitution being a law that protects the fundamental rights of the people from the government.

After reading the federalist papers, there's only one side that has any basis in understanding our country or our founder's intent, and it's as far from the democratic party as it gets.

This "both sides have good intentions!" meme needs to end. If you think democrats(or neocons for that matter) even remotely like this country, you need to see a psychiatrist.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Then they would be wrong to the point of insanity (but I repeat myself, they are leftists). Respecting our history and constitution and wanting to keep it does not equal wanting to change it to look like the USSR/ChiComs. These are diametrically opposed, one can only view it as the same through the current blackout glasses of 'self identification'. As in: I self identify as an American Patriot therefore I want to change America so I feel like a patriot and persecute those who are currently identified as patriots.

They are not. You may have a point concerning history, but not the Constitution. The Constitution was drafted with idea that people create their own govt. That govt can be just about anything if the votes are there to put it in place. If the votes are there to install a monarchy, then that monarch is legal and justified constitutionally. If one doesn't like it they can try to persuade others to remove it in the future, or they can remove themselves from the country.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They are not. You may have a point concerning history, but not the Constitution. The Constitution was drafted with idea that people create their own govt. That govt can be just about anything if the votes are there to put it in place. If the votes are there to install a monarchy, then that monarch is legal and justified constitutionally. If one doesn't like it they can try to persuade others to remove it in the future, or they can remove themselves from the country.

You need to read the federalist papers, as you have a very weak understanding of what this country is about.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You need to read the federalist papers, as you have a very weak understanding of what this country is about.

I've read the federalist papers several times. I doubt reading them again would make my statement false. The Constitution allows for the potential creation of any form of govt, period. That's should not be (but someone will try) open for debate.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've read the federalist papers several times. I doubt reading them again would make my statement false. The Constitution allows for the potential creation of any form of govt, period. That's should not be (but someone will try) open for debate.

No, no it does not. It lays out the basis of our republic and the rules for our branches of government.

Unless you repeal all of it, at which point, do you really believe that's what the founders intended for our country?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Does the same hold true for the President's broad constitutional authority over immigration? Good to know, but the only "others" that people in disagreement seem to be trying to persuade to remove/alter it are activist judges. All I see in the Constitution, however, is for the judicial branch to rule on the constitutionality of executive actions or laws created by the legislature; not tell the other branches how to act. How do you suppose it would play out for the open borders clan to attempt to amend the Constitution to achieve their desires? Perhaps they should be booking their airline reservations

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, no it does not. It lays out the basis of our republic and the rules for our branches of government.

Unless you repeal all of it, at which point, do you really believe that's what the founders intended for our country?

If you say so. I'm not going to needless argue over something that is obvious fact.

Top Bottom