• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I hear when the baby is born they are going to have a 41 gun salute. LIARS!!!!!! Everyone knows there aren't any guns in England.

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    I believe we are paying attention to the birth of an English Monarch because the alternative is to watch--

1. More of the disasters being pushed on us by a self-serving Government and...

2. The Media who are reaping billions in Profits by degrading a fair legal system into a Roman Circus of mob-rule using cases like the current Zimmerman disaster as a means for pushing their own legal agenda.

Give me a smiling Mother and new King/Queen anyday to help me avoid facing our current chaos.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    romeoyjulietarealboy.jpg

:):

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, there's a new bouncing baby prince in Great Britain, now. Congrats to the happy father and mother. Might interest some to know that HRH Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge is a serving military officer who flies rescue choppers for a living. His brother, Prince Harry is an Apache pilot who has served two tours in Afghanistan. What do you do that's special? At least they aren't shiftless Royals, they do useful things with their time and lives. Here's to a long and happy life for the latest addition to Her Majesties family.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Unless I'm the baby's daddy, I really don't give a flying poo.

It is really pathetic, though, that more Americans care about this garbage than what happened today in both the US and the world. For all I know, troops could have died but that isn't important because OMG Kate Middleton had a baby!!!

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    The entire "royal" family can KMA.

I find the Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo to be just as relevant in its contribution to society.
    You don't have to care about Kate and her baby, but nothing is as irrelevant as Kim, Kanye, and Honey Boo Boo.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Unless I'm the baby's daddy, I really don't give a flying poo.

It is really pathetic, though, that more Americans care about this garbage than what happened today in both the US and the world. For all I know, troops could have died but that isn't important because OMG Kate Middleton had a baby!!!

:+1:
    My GF told me she was tired of hearing about Trayvon and Kate, so I said "Trayvon had a girl pregnant and it's just now born?" She said "no" and rolled her eyes. So I said "OK, is Kate someone in my family that had a baby?" Her response, same as first so then she explained it to me.

I couldn't care less what they do across the pond, if they want a kid, go for it. It isn't my kid so leave me out of it.

Top Bottom