• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Walk in and see the cleintel, pants sagging down, hats on sideways, goofy girl with no record laying down your hard earned cash from your wifes missing purse..........get the picture? They buy guns too...................dont see many at the 1500, but on the NW side of town "Dons" is the watering hole!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Straw purchases
    6th in the nation from a study in 2003.

NRA Leaders - What NRA Leaders Are Saying

6) Don's Guns & Galleries Inc., Indianapolis, INFrom 1989 through 1996, this dealer sold 398 guns traced to crime; 311 of those guns had a "short time to crime" as defined by ATF. The guns were involved in at least 7 homicides, 12 assaults, 2 robberies, and 370 additional gun crimes. The dealer also sold at least 2012 handguns in multiple sales.
    Numerous gun traffickers have "straw purchased" dozens of guns from Don's Guns in recent years. For example, between October 2001 and January 2002, Etely Diamond used two straw purchasers to buy 25 handguns from Don's Guns and then resold them on the streets of Chicago.
    Another trafficker, Jerome Steele, used straw buyers to obtain 12 and 9 guns on two different occasions in 2002 from Don's Guns and then resold them illegally in Chicago. A third trafficker, Willie Soward, also used straw buyers to obtain guns from Don's Guns for resale in Chicago.

Information from a BATF hearing:
    In 2004, a woman pleaded guilty to purchasing two semiautomatic handguns—one of which was used in the slaying of a three-year-old child—for felons from Don's Guns in Indianapolis. The woman was arrested as part of a federal gun trafficking investigation that involved the straw purchase of at least 28 guns from Don's Guns.(see footnote 11)
    Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE): Reforming Licensing and Enforcement Authorities

soooo, pretty much for us legal gun owners the moral of the story is:

IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR PICTURE TAKEN BY THE FEDS AND A FULL WORKUP DONE ON YOU, THEN DONT EVEN PARK IN DON'S PARKING LOT.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    What's the old saying? A Sucker born every second. If you can make a buck, more power to ya!:evilangel:

well in my side tactical business, i NEVER do business that way. i NEVER make someone feel stupid for asking a question they dont know the answer too. the fact that they wanna learn deserves and commands me to give them respect. i NEVER sell junk, NEVER. and i will often tell customers my item isnt the right choice for what they are looking for. Im looking at opening my own FFL shop right now, and i will do honest and legal business always. Dealers like Dons makes me sick! theres no excuse! MONEY IS NO MOTIVATOR TO SELL YOUR SOUL AND COMPROMISE YOUR HONOR AND INTEGRITY!! NEVER

Top Bottom