• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Doesn't surprise me, I think the sig 320 flies under the radar when people are considering a new gun. I wouldn't mind adding one to the collection

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I almost got a Sig P320 a week or so ago, and ended up switching at the last minute to the HK VP9. The Sig is a sweet gun, that is for sure. I just dry fired one again the other day after several days with the VP9, and I have to admit that I really love that trigger. I still like the VP9 a bit better overall, but it was a close contest...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Witht the interchangeable frame/grip bodys, it makes sense. The 5'3" officer with small hands and the 6'6" officer with giant hands can use the same gun. Sounds good.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Cary's had a full-size since they were introduced. I don't want to jinx him, but it's been absolutely 100% perfect through ~1000 rounds. He doesn't baby it (it's his EDC) and the slide looks like it just came out of the box new. It's a hell of a pistol and I can't think any LE agency could go wrong adopting this weapon. Cleaning it is ridiculous... Pop the guts out, blast with cleaner, lube and pop back in. Then clean slide and captive parts. It's awesome. Here's his review of it:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-review-range-report-warning-lots-images.html

Here's how he shoots it:

[video=youtube;yRuCB83brcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRuCB83brcQ[/video]

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    In about 3 weeks, I'll be qualifying with mine and it will be my new duty weapon. I think it's a fantastic handgun... probably one of my favorites ever in a doublestack role.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    They've been getting picked up all over the country. I've been following a few of their LE distributors on Facebook... it seems like weekly they are posting pics of departments receiving/qualifying with their 320s. Many are dropping Glock or the M&P to do so. Others are transitioning from other Sigs.

Jeepsandguns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    Carmel
    I've looked at it for a new edc option. The full size and carry version are almost identical in size to my P226, so I wouldn't gain anything in the size department. I will say it is about 8oz lighter.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I really enjoyed the 320C I shot, so much so that I now want one. Does it do anything that my G19 can't? No, but I love the out of box trigger, ergonomics, etc.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Did you look at the subcompact?

I like the subcompact also. It's a great CCW size if you don't mind the thickness. I've seen a lot of guys use the compact barrel/slide with the subcompact grip as another combo.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I like the subcompact also. It's a great CCW size if you don't mind the thickness. I've seen a lot of guys use the compact barrel/slide with the subcompact grip as another combo.
    I have the carry model and did that (bought the subcompact frame). I want to get another couple hundred rounds through it in its stock configuration though before I try the new grip. Plus I have to save up to afford some subcompact mags....

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My wife has a older, stainless, Sig P230 in .380 acp...and it's an excellent little shooter! If the 320 is anything like the 230...it's probably fantastic!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Sig makes fine weapons but DAMN...that is one ugly handgun. Looks like it has a high bore axis as well. That could be just an optical illusion.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Sig makes fine weapons but DAMN...that is one ugly handgun. Looks like it has a high bore axis as well. That could be just an optical illusion.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They shoot fantastically and feel very nice in the hand. The bore axis looks high, but it recoils soft, even in .40 and rapid shots are not hard at all. I can get a pretty high grip on mine.

sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    Just sent mine off to Robert Burke for the competition package. When it gets back, I have a full size nine, full size forty, and subcompact nine all with the same fantastic trigger! Awesomeness.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom