• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is the first gun to come along that has me thinking about replacing my Glocks. I really like my Glocks and have some money tied up in quality leather for them, but to be honest, a couple have given me issues over the years that I don't see with other handguns. I've never been interested in the XDs, M&Ps or other poly guns for some reason, but this one is interesting. I don't know if it's interesting enough to sell the Glocks, but if another Glock that was perfect becomes less so, that might be an easier decision to make.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Tim, just my $.02, but I'd keep my Glocks. When the giant rats and the giant cockroaches are fighting for world domination after the Fall of Man, they will be using Glocks and AK-47s.

Keep the Glock. Buy a 320. If you like it, buy another.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's probably what I'll end up doing. It's tough to part with good gun leather when changing platforms. You generally get pennies on the dollar for it and then get to wait months for the replacements to be made for the new gun. Besides, I've learned that my tastes in handguns can be somewhat fickled. What's great one year is blah the next, yet great again the year after. If I do end up with a P320 and decide to carry that, the Glocks can always be bundled with spare mags and ammo and stored strategically.

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    the bore axis is high, and I as well as most was concerned. However, if i were shooting it blindfolded, then shot a Glock, etc... the bore axis would be imperceivable to me. (No, i don't usually shoot blindfolded) The subcompact carries IWB just fine. I went from a CM9 to a 320sc and don't mind the girth one bit. (I also went from 6+1 to 12+1).

Top Bottom