• ...and so much more!
  • glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north by notre dame
    i shot the g18 a few years ago and loved them b4 i shot it and after i found no use for one. 2 gen gun comped and rate of fire is so high i could get off a 3 shot burst but not less and the gun jumps all over. i can get single shots off on a mp-5 in auto and same with a m16,ac556 and ak-47 and such but the mac's and glock 18 is to high a rate of fire to do it with (newer models may shoot a little lower rate and more controlled but have not shot one yet). cool guns but no use for me.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    AHHH, its mearly a flesh wound !! It kinda looks like the bullet went thru the web of his hand between his thumb & index finger. Rub some dirt on it, get back in the game....

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    This s....s for the shooter. Even with the front grip coming lose it's careless. How did his hand end up in front of the barrel? I guess it's easy to criticize after the fact.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Seemed like the guy was in quite a bit of shock. With stuff like this, it happens so fast that it takes a few moments to register what happened.....and then the pain...

Top Bottom