• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    And I present to you:

FBI found hundreds of classified files on Petraeus biographer Broadwell?s computer

...a new story, about new information, about David Petraeus. (You know, the general who was having an affair with a writer-chick, and allowed her access to his classified emails in the course of their tryst).

What jumps out at me? My understanding, from reading the information available, is that Petraeus was able to get this "secret emails" issue knocked down to a Misdemeanor, basically.

So, assembled minds of INGO. I'm sure there's something important to why this is just coming out. But I can't put my finger on it?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    THis news was released so that the Hillary camp can say, "look, it's happened before, it's no big deal"....

Sooo...you seem to be saying...the Hillary legal team can now claim this precedent was already set? And this will be brought out, talked up, and patted down by the media?

...Just in time for the FBI to give her a face-saving sweetheart plea deal right before the July convention?

Wow. What a piece of Journalism by the Charlotte Observer. Hard-digging, hard-hitting stuff, there (and just in the nick of time, eh?)

See? That's why I come to INGO. You guys explain things so good, even _I_ :dunno:can understand the implications of it.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I agree. But a Misdemeanor?

What kind of precedent does that set?

(Ahem...)

I think there's a significant difference when Russia obtained classified information because of hillary's actions. The prosecution needs to take into consideration damage resulting from the actions and not just the actions themselves.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I can't serious right now. I can only sports. Is that the answer you wanted Twangbanger?

Yes, that's better.

You think the Sharks are cooked tonight? I think the Sharks are cooked. They do have one line that can really run the pinball machine. But they don't seem to be able to play that way all game.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Silvio Berlusconi - the new Mephistopheles

That Fleetwood Mac thing with Tipper Gore on election night 1992 was just pure barfiness. Katy Perry has long been a Democrat cheerleader, right? No more pretend-friends, I think she needs to take the party loyalty test and put Hillary's Cherry Chapstick where her mouth is. The titillation factor for the Snowflake crowd would be unbelievable.

(*shudder*...just got an ugly vision from the movie "Kingpin"...#eww).

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    15qyta.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

I wonder if the psychological concept of "projection" isn't the driving factor in the minds of many gun-controllers? I'm not surprised people who can't control their peckers, etc, shudder at the idea their neighbors might have guns, when voluntary self-control is foreign to them.

Taking it a bit further, perhaps they see society as some sort of perpetually-imminent "purge," in which they (and others like them) will be the first wave of deserving victims?

Last edited:

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    And I present to you:

FBI found hundreds of classified files on Petraeus biographer Broadwell?s computer

...a new story, about new information, about David Petraeus. (You know, the general who was having an affair with a writer-chick, and allowed her access to his classified emails in the course of their tryst).

What jumps out at me? My understanding, from reading the information available, is that Petraeus was able to get this "secret emails" issue knocked down to a Misdemeanor, basically.

So, assembled minds of INGO. I'm sure there's something important to why this is just coming out. But I can't put my finger on it?

Hmmmmmmm..........INTERESTING. This is in no way designed to help Hilary avoid prison I'm sure.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wonder if the psychological concept of "projection" isn't the driving factor in the minds of many gun-controllers? I'm not surprised people who can't control their peckers, etc, shudder at the idea their neighbors might have guns, when voluntary self-control is foreign to them.

Taking it a bit further, perhaps they see society as some sort of perpetually-imminent "purge," in which they (and others like them) will be the first wave of deserving victims?

Pretty sure it's the former... I have yet to meet a liberal with any sense of self awareness, much less self control.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    A criminal is a criminal. The law should be applied equally and without prejudice.

To bad that the law only applies to those without political immunity such as those in the world of politics on par with such political super powers in the same class as the Clintons.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Been saying this for a while. This is old news. Anyone thinking this doesn't set precedent is nuts. Like I've been saying, she'll be found "guilty" and given a slap on the wrist and told "now don't do that again....."

Laws and just punishment only apply to poor people. Ask the Stanford Rapist Brock Turner.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom