Oh, this is a bad idea. Clinton, Sanders and OBummer targets..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Tacky to say the least... it's like the reporter seeking out the toothless redneck advocating the right to keep and bear nukes as the typical gun owner's 2A stance.

It's crap like this that doesn't help us one bit with the non-gun owning people in the middle who aren't raving anti-gunners.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's just dumb. I can have people with whom I disagree philosophically and politically without fantasizing about shooting them...or pretending that I'm fantasizing about shooting them.

I mean, we had a picture of the Ayatollah Khomeini on the dart board in 1980, but who didn't?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Tacky? More like distasteful, repugnant and borderline amoral.

You need to assess yourself if political differences manifest themselves as a fantasy to kill.

EDIT: Oh, and "Muslim free"? Since when did we start applying a litmus test to the Bill of Rights?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I mean, we had a picture of the Ayatollah Khomeini on the dart board in 1980, but who didn't?

My brother still has the toilet paper roll with Khomeini's image on the packaging....Good times....Time for a Knack Attack....

[video=youtube;F2dicpOe4HE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2dicpOe4HE[/video]

[video=youtube;wltGjeZAwKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltGjeZAwKU[/video]

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Muslim-Free zone? I'd hope that'd be enough to keep any of us out of that gun store.

:+1:

Freedom of religious goes hand in hand with the second amendment.
    The Bill of rights is not a "pick and choose" menu.

I would come to the store holding my Quran to protest. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wonder if these will warrant a Secret Service visit......I am no Hillary or OBummer fan, can't stand either. But this is just tacky..

'Muslim-Free' Gun Store Sells Obama, Clinton And Sanders Targets

Not sure if selling the targets will get them a SS visit, but shooting them probably will.

I remember a few days ago a guy got a visit from the police for shooting at a t-shirt with Obama's head on it.
    He posted a video of him doing that online, that's another level of stupid.

:ugh:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's just dumb. I can have people with whom I disagree philosophically and politically without fantasizing about shooting them...or pretending that I'm fantasizing about shooting them.

When people believe they can violently attack me and my rights trying to go over my head and change the very foundation of the country, they're worse than Osama or any ISIS member. They belong on targets and toilet paper.

Easily the biggest threat to domestic security that exists on this planet.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I find nothing wrong with these targets except there charging for a picture of the scum. I shoot at as many politician faces as I can when I target practice. Of course I print them myself to save some money. I think the founders of this country would be proud. Stop being a bunch of wimps. The DHS shoots at civilian targets. And im pretty sure some police stations have targets that are more then just silhouettes. Or maybe they don't and that's why they keep hitting black people. (that is a joke calm down) I seen in men in black that little girl with the advanced math books that will smith shot.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Symbolism over substance...and decorum...and respect...and decency.

...and pictures of the president as equivalent to some generic person target? C'mon. You can't believe that's the same thing.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    When people believe they can violently attack me and my rights trying to go over my head and change the very foundation of the country, they're worse than Osama or any ISIS member. They belong on targets and toilet paper.

Who's violently attacked you?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Toilet Paper? Obama toilet paper would be perfectly fine and make a great stocking stuffer. The correct complement to the Constitution TP Obama uses. :laugh:

Top Bottom