• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Almost as if there was a plan to leave a gap…… then as bystanders are pointing out the shooter wait until he gets a few shots off before taking him out huh? Nah…,,, that’s crazy talk
    Guess they didn't plan on the guy being incompetent with a rifle from 125 yards, fortunately. They see the Trump go down, then say yea ok he got him, take him out. Sure seemed way too fast (like few seconds) to go from hey shots fired to locating the shooter and taking him out.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Guess they didn't plan on the guy being incompetent with a rifle from 125 yards, fortunately. They see the Trump go down, then say yea ok he got him, take him out. Sure seemed way too fast (like few seconds) to go from hey shots fired to locating the shooter and taking him out.
    Look at the counter sniper video above, they were both already on the shooter’s location. Not scanning, both looking in the same direction.
    Nope nothing to see here just your average AI assassination attempt video.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    89avu4L.png

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Would you have been happy if someone actually shot Obama?

For sane people, this is no different.

I want him to lose the election…not his life.

Nothing good comes from this, even if it somehow turned out to be a Mark Chapman/John Lennon type thing.

Worst-case scenario is that this was an overt act of targeted political violence, but even the “best-case“ scenario is terrifying.

I loath Trump..but this evening I will be praying for him and our country.
    Own this!

Your side, Communists and subversives all, subverted his presidency vilified him, unconstitutionally dragged him through partisan courts and called him Hitler for 8 years.

My side has not been assassinating police officers and burning down cities. Your side did. My side didn't open the country to terrorists.

I'm done. You have a D after your name, or an R but vote like a D, your are a subversive. You undermine the Constitution and need to be treated as the domestic enemy you are.

There is a Department of State form DS4080. Download one and execute it.

:ranton:

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    These are YOUR people...
    View attachment 365729
    That isn't much different from, "that short skirt and low cut blouse invited rape."

The bottom line is, "If your politics differ from ours, you deserve what we do to you. Not our fault - it is all on you."

The amusing part is that they never seem to think that that line of reasoning can be used against them. Amusing.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Watching ABC (only live national news I get free with streaming)

Their expert "Nicole" just said it was an AR style rifle, that is "not known for it's accuracy"

So ABC, is an AR an evil killing machine from the battlefield or not?

She was referring to PSA specifically, not quality ARs.

Top Bottom