• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I am guessing hundreds of yards.

This guy's story was at least partially confirmed by the county DA on ABC.

Patsy on the roof?

(BTW, I did get a chuckle when the BBC twit cautioned the guy about his "offensive description" of the patsy on the roof getting his head blown off. I often wonder if there is some law in Britain that requires the castration of males at birth.)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If true, this is going to be a problem...

Patsy on the roof?

(BTW, I did get a chuckle when the BBC twit cautioned the guy about his "offensive description" of the patsy on the roof getting his head blown off. I often wonder if there is some law in Britain that requires the castration of males at birth.)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Screenshot_2024-07-13_170238_png-3265737.jpeg
    For those saying Trump was injured by flying broken glass from one of the telepromters, here is a picture of both of them intact after the shooting started.

Screenshot_2024-07-13_205243_png-3265813.jpeg
    Here is a "one-in-a-billion" image of the bullet streak that hit Trump's ear.

1720919655472137-3265847.jpg

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I know brother, you got to do all the fun stuff while I had to work the checkpoints or stand post on hallways or exit doors lol.

I just meant in the case of how heavy the counter sniper teams would be for former vs. standing principles. I know they go heavy for the guy in office, I just didn’t know if it would be significantly leaner for a former President. Like maybe two teams at this rally versus six for the zombie, I mean FJB.
    I knew you were familiar, just wanted to mention that I had pretty decent inside experience with this stuff. I'm betting Trump is getting bare bones level protection as has been mentioned here, I can't imagine the current administration willingly giving him anything they don't absolutely have to.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    A guy is pumping bullets into a crowd, are you going to try to 'subdue' him?
    Or you going to pump the full mag into him?

Of course he's dead.
    It sure seems like the secret service found the shooter very fast when the shooting started. I mean they found him very, very, very fast. Like maybe they already had a bead on him waiting until he had fired several times.

Especially since they couldn't see him for several minutes when that one guy was trying over and over to point him out.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    It sure seems like the secret service found the shooter very fast when the shooting started. I mean they found him very, very, very fast. Like maybe they already had a bead on him waiting until he had fired several times.

Especially since they couldn't see him for several minutes when that one guy was trying over and over to point him out.
    My thoughts also

Top Bottom