• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    This is got to be an inside job. No way Secret Service would allow this under normal operations, right?
    Not to sound all conspiracy but what if this was staged to be a failed attempt on Trump to stage an attempt on his opponent.

After all there has been a few saying he’ll only drop out after a medical emergency or death.

Last edited:

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Now that we know he's okay, I am wondering how long until the next one...against either candidate. I don't think this is a one and done.
    This is my biggest fear, some idiot (or false flag inside job) retaliation to "settle the score", and all the momentum of trump's campaign goes out the window.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    A guy from The Blaze who is a reporter for them says the shooter was on a roof and killed.

The person in the audience being pulled out was killed.
    Makes the most sense from a dignitary protection standpoint. If the suspected shooter was in the crowd and was neutralized, they wouldn’t move the body right away amongst the crowd. That’s now a crime scene. The crowd would have been moved away and the area cordoned off. It definitely makes more sense that the person they were pulling out was a victim, especially since you can clearly see medics moving them and not LE.

Plus, having worked many of these events, the crowd area has the highest level of security for anywhere in the country. You’re not allowed to bring in tweezers or nail clippers, and even when I did it, every person walked through and magnetometer and was patted down. I could easily believe that they are using full body scanners for these events these days. Only way a gun made it into the event was on purpose.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    4:21 PM PT -- A source who has spoken with a member of the Secret Service tells TMZ, Trump was not hit by a bullet. Rather, a bullet hit his teleprompter and the glass struck him by the ear.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Not to sound all conspiracy but what if tgis was staged to be a failed attempt on Trump to stage an attempt on his opponent.

After all there has been a few saying he’ll only drop out after a medical emergency or death.
    I'm still thinking it was the real deal against Trump. But you bring up an interesting observation that of a payback against biden. I hope not. The last thing that would be needed is an incident against biden that would make his divided voters rally around him and forget about his mental decline.

Top Bottom