• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I know that there are multiple USSS counter sniper teams employed when the sitting President is speaking, especially in a venue like this. I don’t know how much that applies for former Presidents still under USSS protection.
    The USSS will be present at all events hosting legitimate candidates for President. I have shared rooftops with them on several occasions, including when both Obama and Hillary were speaking at a Rally in downtown Indy.

I'd be interested to see a layout of the area but I doubt that'll ever happen. Having spent enough time doing this sort of thing I'll hold off on throwing any shade on anyone. Thank God he either failed to notice the teleprompter, failed to call his wind correctly or just didn't know what he was doing. The bad guy is dead, our guy is alive and will undoubtedly be more focussed and passionate than ever and there will be lessons learned by many after this. There always are.

Prayers out to the victim's families.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Guy that’s been saying Trump will be the end of democracy is shocked and disgusted by political violence. Spare me.

Illustrating yet again obiden is nothing more than a POS life long politician. (My apologies for the redundant and self evident statement)

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I don’t believe the SS saying Trump hit by shrapnel. Already starting with the disinformation and CYA because of their own obscene security failure by not securing the perimeter.
    If you haven't, check out the video of the eyewitness saying he pointed to the guy on the rooftop for two or three minutes prior to the shooting and no one did a thing. Post #149 or my repost #170

Here it is.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm thinking you would have to be a REALLY good shot to just graze somebody's head.

Well, how many of those anti-gunners think you can draw and shoot a pistol out of someone's hand, in less than a second, from 100 yards away, with a pistol?

Quite a bit. Cause they only know what they see on TV

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom