• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Just kicking back in the lazy-boy watching part 2 or Dune when a buddy texts me about this.

Trump swatted the side of his head like he was hit with a bb gun pellet. Sounded like a suppressed or low powered .22LR at most so whoever the bad guy was they wanted to not draw attention to themselves, and they seemed to have got off several shots. This is absolutely insane.

I love how he got up shaking his fist as if to say "You can't stop me from winning." Hell, this attempt pretty much just sealed his victory...

barring another more successful attempt.

THAT... would light the fuse on this powder keg.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Lucky man, an inch to the left and he would have been seriously injured. Bullet might have entered through the eye and been fatal.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Saw this happen live. When he was pumping his fist it looked like he was saying “fight”.

When are we going to wake up and see the left is fighting like they are at war, and we are trying to compromise and follow procedure? We have anti gun groups that claim they want your gun to eliminate killings, they make comments about how its a shame he didnt get killed. They dont care about violence, they dont want you to defend youself.

Time to realize this isnt the country it was in 1980… hell, even up to 2000. The climate has changed, and pull the gloves off and fight fire with fire or lose your country and freedoms.

**** these people. No more compromise or discussion.

Top Bottom