• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Lets hope avoided. We will know more soon.
    ABC reported that SS said that shooter and one attendee dead, 2 attendees seriously injured. Also, shooter was 200-300 yards away and used...wait for it..."an AR-15-style rifle".

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The USSS will be present at all events hosting legitimate candidates for President. I have shared rooftops with them on several occasions, including when both Obama and Hillary were speaking at a Rally in downtown Indy.

I'd be interested to see a layout of the area but I doubt that'll ever happen. Having spent enough time doing this sort of thing I'll hold off on throwing any shade on anyone. Thank God he either failed to notice the teleprompter, failed to call his wind correctly or just didn't know what he was doing. The bad guy is dead, our guy is alive and will undoubtedly be more focussed and passionate than ever and there will be lessons learned by many after this. There always are.

Prayers out to the victim's families.
    I know brother, you got to do all the fun stuff while I had to work the checkpoints or stand post on hallways or exit doors lol.

I just meant in the case of how heavy the counter sniper teams would be for former vs. standing principles. I know they go heavy for the guy in office, I just didn’t know if it would be significantly leaner for a former President. Like maybe two teams at this rally versus six for the zombie, I mean FJB.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    125 yard sniper hide, what a massive security whiff.

Trump should consider firing the Secret Service and going private if they can't even stop direct fire at the podium from less than the length of a Kroger parking lot.
    I would think a fifty dollar drone could have spotted the sniper pretty easily.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know brother, you got to do all the fun stuff while I had to work the checkpoints or stand post on hallways or exit doors lol.

I just meant in the case of how heavy the counter sniper teams would be for former vs. standing principles. I know they go heavy for the guy in office, I just didn’t know if it would be significantly leaner for a former President. Like maybe two teams at this rally versus six for the zombie, I mean FJB.

Well, I don't think a lot of EX-Pres has been assassinated
    And I don't think Biden or his handlers are worried about anything.
    Though, maybe they don't think about egg on their face if a leaner team points back at them.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    If you haven't, check out the video of the eyewitness saying he pointed to the guy on the rooftop for two or three minutes prior to the shooting and no one did a thing. Post #149 or my repost #170

Here it is.

Interesting how all the recent assassins either die (murdered like Oswald), or are certifiably nuts (Reagan). You can't interrogate the dead.

Want to place a bet the shooter was "known to the FBI"?

Top Bottom